INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you feeling after the recent missing student situation?

+20
Pedro
viajero
brigitte
Smartalex
Oldyfeliz
CanuckBob
CHILLIN
nthensome
arbon
Flamingo
zenwoodle
Grizzy
Trailrunner
Chapalagringa
slainte39
Ms.Thang
Lady Otter Latté
court0503
Jim W
MyrnaMinkoff
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How are you feeling after the recent missing student situation? - Page 3 Empty Re: How are you feeling after the recent missing student situation?

Post by viajero Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:43 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Since probably 1/2 the softer drugs sold in the Lakeside area is to the expats I would think the local cartel guys would hate to scare off their customers anyways......jajaja.
But they might start a war over who controls the lucrative plaza at Lakeside,they know you guys pay premium prices....

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How are you feeling after the recent missing student situation? - Page 3 Empty Re: How are you feeling after the recent missing student situation?

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Thank you all for such candid viewpoints!

I am still looking forward to living a happy simple life at Lakeside. A close friend who has lived there almost a decade reminds me how single stories taint the overall big picture, and she tells us often of her safe travels around Mexico from their happy home in Lakeside.
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:07 pm

viajero wrote: But they might start a war over who controls the lucrative plaza at Lakeside,they know you guys pay premium prices....

It's funny when I read that my brain said "a war over who controls the lucrative PIZZA at Lakeside" - and I admit that pizza comes up in conversation many more times, and with more passion, than cartels!
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Anyone who is buying drugs off the street are guilty of supporting extortionists and murderers.  They are no better than those American and Canadian junkies that keep the cartels in business.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Very true! Good point!
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Anyone who is buying drugs off the street are guilty of supporting extortionists and murderers.  They are no better than those American and Canadian junkies that keep the cartels in business.

Well if you look around you will see quite a few expats supporting the marijuana business down here.

How are you feeling after the recent missing student situation? - Page 3 169387
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
Mainecoons wrote:Anyone who is buying drugs off the street are guilty of supporting extortionists and murderers.  They are no better than those American and Canadian junkies that keep the cartels in business.

Well if you look around you will see quite a few expats supporting the marijuana business down here.

Smokealot YUP lol!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:41 am

CanuckBob wrote:

Then they are supporting the cartels and through them, the violence and murder of innocents. One can easily grow their own here.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:13 am

My lor Maincoons I finally agree with you 100%.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:17 pm

All of this reminds me that in my profile pic there is a little homegrown on the bottom right of the picture. We didn't plant it there it just popped up and was 3 feet tall before we even noticed it.
I had just spent two hours grooming my horse and getting gussied up to ride in Ajijic's 16th of September parade and I asked my husband to take a picture. I was so mad when I found out that he chopped off half of my horse to get that stupid plant in the picture.
That plant didn't make it into the marketplace, btw.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 pm

What a great picture, B. Jajaja
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3