INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will!

3 posters

Go down

I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will! Empty I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will!

Post by Jim W Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 pm

When I was 5 I ran away from home, with a paper bag of clothes and candy. 4 hours later I returned home and my Father asked why I was back ( he drove the car around the block to watch), I said when I got to the corner I remembered I was forbidden to cross the street!

I'll never forget it and it cracks me up to this day!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will! Empty Re: I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will!

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:14 pm

My son did the same thing when he was about that age. Pulled his red wagon with a teddy bear and paper grocery bag in it to the corner. I watched from behind a tree. When he came back I asked why he returned. He said he was going to live at Grandma and Grandpa´s house but he could not remember which way to go--and besides he was not allowed to cross the street by himself. Oh, in the sack he had PJs, clean underpants, slippers and a toothbrush. I love kids!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will! Empty Re: I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will!

Post by kipissippi Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:28 pm

My little brother did the same thing... only in his little red suit case was an apple and seven pairs of sox!
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:32 pm

lol! I know this is joke area.....so boo if you will! 851398
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down