INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best options for dollar to peso exchange

4 posters

Go down

Best options for dollar to peso exchange Empty Best options for dollar to peso exchange

Post by elevator Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:01 am

Should I do it in here prior to leaving for Laredo or wait until getting there? I know I can use debit card for auto deposit, what about any other charges at the border?

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Best options for dollar to peso exchange Empty Re: Best options for dollar to peso exchange

Post by tabacone Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:12 am

We ordered pesos from our bank before we left.
tabacone
tabacone

Back to top Go down

Best options for dollar to peso exchange Empty Re: Best options for dollar to peso exchange

Post by Playaboy Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:28 pm

The casa de cambio's at the border usually give very good exchange rates. Much better than your local bank

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gfresh Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Unless you'll need pesos immediately after crossing the border, most OXXO have an ATM  and are usually adjacent to any Pemex gas station, but a casa de cambio will be almost as good of an exchange rate.

gfresh

Back to top Go down

Best options for dollar to peso exchange Empty Thanks for the info and watch for the reality show from our RV....

Post by elevator Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 am

3 cats, 2 dogs and the wife and me. It'll be called "Are we there yet?" I'll be the one in the wifebeater T shirt.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down