INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015

2 posters

Go down

SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015 Empty SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015

Post by Abrria Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Owner resides in a 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath private home with garden area, located in San Antonio Tlayacapan (between Ajijic and Chapala), on a private street and the downstairs bedroom (double bed) and full bath are available for rental for one person (no gender preference) for $500US/month and is available from November 2014 through March 2015. A shorter term rental period will be considered to fit your schedule. There is a covered sitting area off the bedroom which adjoins the garden in addition to an upstairs covered terrace with a lovely view of the sunsets, mountains, and a “peek a boo” view of Lake Chapala.

“Shared rental” with owner means full access to home, including all amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, with the exception of a dishwasher, and entertainment center. No off-street parking is available.

Included in price is: electricity, propane, Wi-Fi, Shaw TV cable, bottled water, pressurized water system, Vonage phone for US and Canada calls. The cleaning lady and gardener come every other week. Smoking is permitted outside. 1 dog and 2 cats reside on premises.

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: San Antonio is a Mexican village of approximately 5,000 and is a very safe area. The home is located within walking distance to grocery stores, Wal-Mart, restaurants, and is close to the bus line, the lake and the San Antonio Plaza.
Owner is a 68 year “young” female American who has lived here for 6 years and is very knowledgeable and involved in the local area, society, customs, language and volunteers for a Mexican indigenous art group.

If this is your first visit to this area, and especially if you are thinking of relocating here, I can provide information about banking, obtaining auto insurance, immigration attorneys, language schools, medical facilities, tour groups and pointing out local areas of interest, dining, etc. I can also arrange for airport pickup and departure.

Come, explore and experience the Lake Chapala area with our great climate, without the high costs of hotels or committing to a long term lease.

For inquiry: sandraspencer@gmail.com
376-766-1923: Mexican land line
333-201-7096: Mexican cell
818-760-5229: US Vonage

https://plus.google.com/photos/100671828374501596147/albums/6056086808635070705

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015 Empty Re: SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015

Post by annied Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Sandra, I may be interested for next summer, if you would like to keep me in mind. June, July, August. I requested permission to view your photo album...Ann.
annied
annied

Humor : Easily amused

Back to top Go down