INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015

Go down

SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015 Empty SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015

Post by Abrria on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Owner resides in a 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath private home with garden area, located in San Antonio Tlayacapan (between Ajijic and Chapala), on a private street and the downstairs bedroom (double bed) and full bath are available for rental for one person (no gender preference) for $500US/month and is available from November 2014 through March 2015. A shorter term rental period will be considered to fit your schedule. There is a covered sitting area off the bedroom which adjoins the garden in addition to an upstairs covered terrace with a lovely view of the sunsets, mountains, and a “peek a boo” view of Lake Chapala.

“Shared rental” with owner means full access to home, including all amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, with the exception of a dishwasher, and entertainment center. No off-street parking is available.

Included in price is: electricity, propane, Wi-Fi, Shaw TV cable, bottled water, pressurized water system, Vonage phone for US and Canada calls. The cleaning lady and gardener come every other week. Smoking is permitted outside. 1 dog and 2 cats reside on premises.

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: San Antonio is a Mexican village of approximately 5,000 and is a very safe area. The home is located within walking distance to grocery stores, Wal-Mart, restaurants, and is close to the bus line, the lake and the San Antonio Plaza.
Owner is a 68 year “young” female American who has lived here for 6 years and is very knowledgeable and involved in the local area, society, customs, language and volunteers for a Mexican indigenous art group.

If this is your first visit to this area, and especially if you are thinking of relocating here, I can provide information about banking, obtaining auto insurance, immigration attorneys, language schools, medical facilities, tour groups and pointing out local areas of interest, dining, etc. I can also arrange for airport pickup and departure.

Come, explore and experience the Lake Chapala area with our great climate, without the high costs of hotels or committing to a long term lease.

For inquiry: sandraspencer@gmail.com
376-766-1923: Mexican land line
333-201-7096: Mexican cell
818-760-5229: US Vonage

https://plus.google.com/photos/100671828374501596147/albums/6056086808635070705

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015 Empty Re: SHARED RENTAL AVAILABLE NOV 2014 THRU March 2015

Post by annied on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Sandra, I may be interested for next summer, if you would like to keep me in mind. June, July, August. I requested permission to view your photo album...Ann.
annied
annied

Humor : Easily amused

Back to top Go down