INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning lady looking for work

Go down

Cleaning lady looking for work Empty Cleaning lady looking for work

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm

My cleaning lady, sorry, I dislike the word maid, is looking for employment for Tuesday and Friday. She speaks no English, is in her mid 30's happily married three beautiful kids and has transportation. She lives in Upper Ajijic and has cleaned my place faithfully once a week for three hours for over three years. She comes in and I take off. If she finds as little as 10 centavos in my laundry, she gives it to me and reprimands me to be more careful with my money. An absolutely delightful and totally trustworthy young woman. She does the laundry, makes the bed, folds all of my clothes, washes windows, cleans ceiling fan blades and I have five, empties out the refrigerator and washes it down, dusts everything, sweeps and mops the floors and has just been a godsend to me. No, she does not do all of this every week, but she must have ESP, as before I can ask her to do something extra, she does it of her own volition. The elderly people that she worked for on Tuesday and Friday have returned to the States for health reasons, that is why she has openings. On a five star basis, she is at least 4.9. Let me know if interested. She works for me on Monday mornings, and I will gladly trade if you want her on Mondays, since Mexico has now followed the US into Monday holidays and I get stuck paying double several times a year. grin.Zoey

Back to top Go down

Cleaning lady looking for work Empty Re: Cleaning lady looking for work

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm

She came to work at my place today, beaming. She has filled both of the times that she had available. One was due to this webboard. Many thanks. Zoey

Back to top Go down