INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 1st scouting trip to Lake Chapala - Excellent!!!

2 posters

Go down

My 1st scouting trip to Lake Chapala - Excellent!!! Empty My 1st scouting trip to Lake Chapala - Excellent!!!

Post by FMercik Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi All,
My 1st scouting trip to Lake Chapala for a possible retirement home was a resounding success thanks to Sid Grosvenor, the staff and owners of Hotel Casa Blanca, Paula, Matt & Meridith and Kim & Paul.
They went out of their to make me feel welcome and provided invaluable information. Sid spent 5 hours touring the area with me showing the numerous good restaurants, sights and a large variety of homes and gated communities. Kim and Paul did the same two days in a row. Both picked me up at the hotel Casa Blanca. They were lifesavers!!!!
I will be returning to the are this coming January with my wife. I look forward to seeing all of them again and making more friends.
The extraordinary hospitality and comradely of the people mentioned and many others, both gringos and Mexicans alike, are considered by me to be a major reason for retiring in the Lake Chapala community.

Thanks to all - I am in your debt.

Frank Mercik

PS  Bob I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you as well. You have a great board!
FMercik
FMercik

Back to top Go down

My 1st scouting trip to Lake Chapala - Excellent!!! Empty Re: My 1st scouting trip to Lake Chapala - Excellent!!!

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Gracias Frank. It was nice to meet you. Stop by for a coffee in January.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down