INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop

+2
lobita
ltollefs
6 posters

Go down

On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop Empty On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop

Post by ltollefs Sat May 31, 2014 10:29 pm

We will be arriving lakeside late June and we are wondering if Hotel Perico would be a good first place to rent as we have 2 small dogs? We intend on renting for 4-6 months before making any major housing decisions. We have been checking out rentals online and it has been a challenge getting any response.

Is Hotel Perico acceptable as a 4-6 month rental with pets?

Also we can't seem to find an email address for Hotel Perico. Can anyone please provide us with an email address for the hotel. Their website doesn't have contact info.

Thank you.

PS If you need anything from the great white north, please let us know (we're in Saskatchewan).
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop Empty Re: On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop

Post by lobita Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 pm

I haven't stayed at Perico but I have seen the rooms. I think it would be a good place to stay for a month or two; I don't know that I would want to stay 4-6 months myself, but that depends on what you're looking for. Also for what it's worth, there are a boatload of rentals available right now. I was at LCS a couple of days ago and looked at the bulletin board in passing and was amazed at how many rentals were posted, as compared to the other times I've looked (a handful since last September).

I don't know if Tom's email address is public but I will PM it to you.
lobita
lobita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop Empty Re: On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop

Post by hueco_negro Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:42 am

Hotel Perico Contact Information

I assume you have a car, which you will need staying at Perico,  and with that you can visit the local bulletin boards at places like Wal-Mart, Superlake, El Torito etc, to check out rentals, in addition to the board at LCS.
hueco_negro
hueco_negro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fig Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:49 am

Bring your Rider gear!

Fig

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:54 am

Hi Lobita & Hueco_negro,

Thank you for your responses to our query. We are now thinking we will stay at the Hotel Perico for a week or so while we locate longer term lodgings.

Thanks for the tip on the various bulletin boards. They'll likely be where we start our search.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 am

Fig wrote:Bring your Rider gear!

Hi Fig,

I have to confess that we probably the only people in Saskatchewan who don't care for football. It's likely why we're being run out of town.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:07 am

ltollefs wrote:

Hi Fig,

I have to confess that we probably the only people in Saskatchewan who don't care for football. It's likely why we're being run out of town.
but do you care for this after skiing on that little bump south of town?
On our way - is Hotel Perico a good first stop Saskat10
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:40 am

Pedro wrote:
ltollefs wrote:

Hi Fig,

but do you care for this after skiing on that little bump south of town?

Pedro,

Blackstrap has been closed for a while, but we do like Saskatoon berry jam. In fact, there is a private golf course down the road from us that is dirty with Saskatoon berry bushes. Every July (Except last year. Too wet, no berries) when the berries are ready we pick a pile and make our own jam. Yummy. We'll miss them.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwifruit Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi and the website is now updated with the contact info, here it is:

Tom and Jan
Cell: (011521) 333 142 0012
Hard line: (01152) 376 688 0998

Email
info@hotelperico.com.mx

Kiwifruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down