INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders of Lake Chapala

+6
Jeff Raybourne
slainte39
Mainecoons
Pedro
brigitte
CheenaGringo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Invaders of Lake Chapala - Page 2 Empty Re: Invaders of Lake Chapala

Post by Jeff Raybourne Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Permanent structures are allowed on federal zone property.

Jeff Raybourne
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Of course - that makes sense, otherwise they could build piers, jetties, etc. Do you know a lawyer who specializes in Federal water concessions. I know you think I am probably insane, and I probably am, but I am still interested in forming a non-profit Chinampa gardening/club/experiment - but I need to test the Federal waters first.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Jeff Raybourne wrote:Permanent structures are allowed on federal zone property.

Tequila Republic, Ajijic, Chapala, Jalisco

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Can gringos and other furners invade?
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Of course they can wether or not you will stopped is up to Chapala municipality.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:30 pm

2 story apartment house in Cuastecomate (Melaque area) with waves lapping up against it at times. 25 meters from high tide is mostly ignored
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 pm

brigitte wrote:Of course they can wether or not you will stopped is up to Chapala municipality.
no
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Jeff Raybourne wrote:
Pedro wrote:i could have sworn that informador wrote about conagua's administration over the lake or lack thereof. and they are not a department of chapala,are they!

The municipality issues building permits. They will only issue a permit for work on federal property if the required approval has been made on the federal level. Without a building permit, any work being done is illegal and the municipality can shut it down. You are misinformed and mistaken.
i am not wrong because that is what i have been saying. fed approval counts first-learn to read.muni does the permit "building" after fed approval, just like in most jurisdiction NOB,but NOB is irrelevant.
in any event, the op by cheena was about conagua. stick to the topic.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:56 pm

If Feds approval is so important why did this guy who had no approval by anybody did not get stopped??

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:00 pm

brigitte wrote:If Feds approval is so important why did this guy who had no approval by anybody did not get stopped??
tacit-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Raybourne Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Pedro wrote:
Jeff Raybourne wrote:
Pedro wrote:i could have sworn that informador wrote about conagua's administration over the lake or lack thereof. and they are not a department of chapala,are they!

The municipality issues building permits. They will only issue a permit for work on federal property if the required approval has been made on the federal level. Without a building permit, any work being done is illegal and the municipality can shut it down. You are misinformed and mistaken.
i am not wrong because that is what i have been saying. fed approval counts first-learn to read.muni does the permit "building"  after fed approval, just like in most jurisdiction NOB,but NOB is irrelevant.

No, that isn't what you have been saying all along. Just because the federal agency allows you to build on federal zone land, you still have to meet municipal requirements. And they can tell you to piss up a rope if you don't. And you run on and on about Conagua but you haven't the slightest clue about any other federal agency who also has a say in the matter. You really know nothing. Have you ever held a lease on federal zone land? Of course, you haven't but that doesn't keep you from acting like an expert on the subject.

Jeff Raybourne
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Jeff Raybourne wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Jeff Raybourne wrote:

i am not wrong because that is what i have been saying. fed approval counts first-learn to read.muni does the permit "building"  after fed approval, just like in most jurisdiction NOB,but NOB is irrelevant.

No, that isn't what you have been saying all along. Just because the federal agency allows you to build on federal zone land, you still have to meet municipal requirements. And they can tell you to piss up a rope if you don't. And you run on and on about Conagua but you haven't the slightest clue about any other federal agency who also has a say in the matter. You really know nothing. Have you ever held a lease on federal zone land? Of course, you haven't but that doesn't keep you from acting like an expert on the subject.
apparently you need repetition. the op is a link about conagua,provided by cheena,which i commented on. carry on "expert". whether i have had a lease on fed land is irrelevant. i have never owned a ferrari but i know enough to comment on them too. do you hold a lease on federal land or own a ferrari?-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Raybourne Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Pedro wrote:
apparently you need repetition. the op is a link about conagua,provided by cheena,which i commented on. carry on "expert". whether i have had a lease on fed land is irrelevant. i have never owned a ferrari but i know enough to comment on them too. do you hold a lease on federal land or own a ferrari?-SNORK!

Yes, I hold a lease on federal land. Unlike you, I don't comment on things I have no personal knowledge of.

Jeff Raybourne
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am

well then jeff,cbescapee,senor dexterosity aka a bunch of other alley asses, enjoy your lease in barra and your time on mexconnect-SNORK!
some things you don't know too, and fart around with. since you allegedly make a living at building when ya have the time, instead of screwing on various and sundry ferner web boards,ya probly know a little about that.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 am

Jeff 1 Pedro 0

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 am

brigitte wrote:Jeff 1 Pedro 0
hardly. perhaps you had difficulty reading the link to an informador article about conagua and the lake in the op as well.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 am

Just because the federal agency allows you to build on federal zone land, you still have to meet municipal requirements.

Unfortunately Pedro, what the folks on my street have experienced first hand is that in Chapala municipio, "municipal requirements" are readily available for purchase. Take a ride over here and look at the three story monstrosity that has a permit only for a top floor mirador.

In theory what you state may be correct but in actuality if the right folks are "greased" Federal land doesn't mean much at all, at least around here. I don't know if this is the case over Jeff's way and therefore won't address that.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 am

Mainecoons wrote:
Just because the federal agency allows you to build on federal zone land, you still have to meet municipal requirements.

Unfortunately Pedro, what the folks on my street have experienced first hand is that in Chapala municipio, "municipal requirements" are readily available for purchase.  Take a ride over here and look at the three story monstrosity that has a permit only for a top floor mirador.

In theory what you state may be correct but in actuality if the right folks are "greased" Federal land doesn't mean much at all, at least around here.  I don't know if this is the case over Jeff's way and therefore won't address that.
why post yet another divergence? anything on your street has nothing to do with what happens on federal land around the lake.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:07 am

What happened to the Federal zone in West Ajijic is proof that what Jeff is saying is correct.No need to go to the coast to see what money can buy.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:58 am

brigitte wrote:What happened to the Federal zone in West Ajijic is proof that what Jeff is saying is correct.No need to go to the coast to see what money can buy.

(sound of hammer hitting nail on the head)  flag waver 
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2