INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan

2 posters

Go down

the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan Empty the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan

Post by Pedro Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:16 am

the video is on borderland beat and youtube and has english subtitles. it is not for everyone's viewing as there are also stills of hangings by the cartel,etc.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan Empty Re: the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan

Post by BobC Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 am

Sorry, Pedro. I think the link is missing.

Bob

BobC
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Any kind

Back to top Go down

the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan Empty Re: the army killing an unarmed man in michoacan

Post by Pedro Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 am

just google borderland beat. i didn't post a link because it is rather graffic , both verbally and visually.
i have borderland beat in my favourites so i can see what's going on from time to time.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BobC Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 am

Pedro wrote:just google borderland beat. i didn't post a link because it is rather graffic , both verbally and visually.
i have borderland beat in my favourites so i can see what's going on from time to time.

Got it. Thanks. (There's an updated story there now. You need to click on "related stories" [or words to that effect] to see the original story.

Pretty sad.

Bob

BobC
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Any kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down