INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club.

2 posters

Go down

Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club. Empty Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club.

Post by TrueBrit Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:24 pm

There is a game tomorrow Sat 12th at 1pm at the upper field (Cruz Azul).
The smaller kids have games on Sunday (minis at 10am, ponies at 11am) in the field (or dust bowl) behind the lower field.

We played an older team 16 - 18yr olds in Jocotopec yesterday. We lost 3-2, but played well. Look out for November's Ojo del Lago which will feature Union Ajijic (aka IL Utd).

Orale

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club. Empty Re: Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club.

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 am

We do care but one day notice many of us are already booked.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club. Empty Re: Latest games for Union Ajijic soccer club.

Post by TrueBrit Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I understand. I post the times as soon as I get them.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:07 am

TrueBrit wrote:I understand.  I post the times as soon as I get them.
I know you guys do just bitchin cause I want to go to the games. I know its good for the folks there but I also enjoy myself.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBrit Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:42 am

The problem is that they are still not part of a league. Don't know why. I think it is to do with the affiliations that the professional clubs have with the leagues and because we already have a relationship with the club Santos in Torreon, it is complicating the process. Five kids are going to Torreon for tryouts with Santos in 3 weeks. I am not sure what will happen after that, or whether it will make a difference regarding joining a local league. I have pressed on this issue, but everyone seems to want to wait until after the Santos tryouts before they commit to anything.
So the Saturday matches are quite impromptu and this is the main cause for lack of notice.
ps we won yesterday, but it was a very leisurely match against a cobbled together team.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down