INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO IS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL INS COMPANY AND AGENT?

+8
Dr. Sam Thelin
sm1mex
David
checkmate
Parker
Jim W
gringal
johninajijic
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHO IS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL INS COMPANY AND AGENT? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO IS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL INS COMPANY AND AGENT?

Post by sm1mex Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes 766-5151 is valid. Just called it yesterday. Also the second line is 766-5717. Or direct cell 333 662 6915.
email: andre@bellon.com.mx

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

WHO IS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL INS COMPANY AND AGENT? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO IS YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL INS COMPANY AND AGENT?

Post by NEGringos Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanx to both of you!

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:59 pm

He will do you a good job. Available 24/7.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 pm

We have made an appointment. Thanx to all!

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Good luck with your insurance. He has been my agent for years and I can't tell you how many times he has helped me and come to the hospital many times when I have been ill.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:27 pm

That is a very good agent!

Ours hopes you are well now.

Thank you.

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Finally I am. Now I have a friend in the hospital now that Andre is checking on constantly. Only in Mexico !!

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:33 pm

That's for sure. NOB your agent would never know you had a problem. We are reassured every day, that we made the right move coming here. And at the right time! We could have been butt deep in snow the week after we left.

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:50 pm

I disagree. Had I not had a physical NOB, I would be dead now. I had a complete physical before moving NOB. They missed it .
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm glad you had another physical! Dr's can miss things anywhere, N or S. We had complete work ups before we came down here and hope the weather and less stress here, will enable our Dr here to adjust all of our meds.
Remain well!

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:31 pm

Two additions.

1) I have had Parker for over a decade. Only issue is that this last renew of my auto ins., I found I could get the exact same coverage but for $1,000 less with another company that Parker sells.

2) NEVER give your passport to a hospital at any time. If you don't have what they ask to be paid, they will not return your passport. And on the same note, Spencer said a long time ago that hospitals CAN NOT stop you from leaving if you can't pay the full bill. If I am wrong, then Spencer can correct me.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2