INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Issues at O'Rourke?

5 posters

Go down

Any Issues at O'Rourke? Empty Any Issues at O'Rourke?

Post by Jubilacion Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:46 pm

Hola all. I am NOT trying to start or spread a rumor but wonder what this is about?

Friday late afternoon I received a text from a mexican phone number, with the following message below. It was too late to reach anyone at O'Rourke by the time I saw the text. I tried a couple of google news searches but came up empty. I didn't call the number on the text in case it's some kind of scam, though I can't figure what the angle would be??

Did anyone else receive this message or know anything that is real news? Muchas gracias!

Text Message received June 1 @ 15:57: "If you have investments in O'Rourke, we are told to get it out because the guys who run it just got arrested by the federales."

flag waver

Jubilacion
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Yes, please!

ferret dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Any Issues at O'Rourke? Empty Re: Any Issues at O'Rourke?

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:58 am

The son, Omar O'Rourke, was arrested for fraud, gun possesion, etc. His father owns and runs the banking division. I don't think Omar was involved in that.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

ferret and Jubilacion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MortyMo Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:40 am

You’re correct CanuckBob, O’Rourke Investments belongs to the extended family and has nothing to do with Omar. His sister in law is all over Facebook representing the family’s stance on all this which is basically it’s a personal vendetta, he’s an victim caught up in a corrupt judicial system, he’s being framed etc. While I appreciate their interest in protecting their family name, zero accountability doesn’t mean zero responsibility.

MortyMo

Carry Bean and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by artsnob Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:14 am

Has the family bailed him out with their influence..

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MortyMo Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:57 am

This is a google translation of an news post from La Voz. Note this has to do with business related to Centro Laguna.

From La voz

The Jalisco Prosecutor's Office announced that it managed to capture and link to the process a couple of subjects who are identified as the probable perpetrators of the commission of the crime of fraudulent administration to the detriment of a person who, together with them, was part of the investors of a shopping center in said municipality, who due to these events had an approximate affectation of 224 million 576 thousand pesos.

Those mentioned are Omar O. and Carlos Alberto D. It is important to point out that at the request of the agent of the Public Ministry they will remain in justified preventive detention for one year, as a precautionary measure.

This investigation stems from the complaint filed in 2008, in which it was realized that the offended party and the accused created an association with a commercial establishment located on the Chapala - Jocotepec highway, at the intersection of the Chapala - Ajijic bypass, in the San Antonio Tlayacapan neighborhood, and among its functions was the sale and rental of premises in which various businesses were established.

However, one of the investors died, so Omar O. and Carlos Alberto D. continued with the administration of the place without carrying out the proper formalities in such a situation, and in turn, presumably illegally, continued to profit from the profits. of said person.

The beneficiary party of the deceased victim, and to whom a percentage of the administration of that property corresponded, in his just claim for access to justice filed the corresponding criminal complaint.

In order to reach the legal truth, the Special Regional Prosecutor's Office carried out a series of inquiries that allowed obtaining reasonable evidence to establish the probable responsibility of both subjects in the commission of the act that the Law indicates as a crime of fraudulent administration, for which the Ministry Public requested an arrest warrant against him.

Omar O. and Carlos Alberto D. were recently detained by agents of the Investigative Police stationed in District V, for which they were placed at the disposal of the Judge of Control and Orality, who, after analyzing the evidence provided, considered that they were vast to link them to the process in the terms already indicated.

MortyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:36 am

@MortyMo Is this same case as one you posted earlier under the Crime sub-forum?

That one was about 4 American expats claiming fraud; the one above is about the beneficiary to a deceased investor in the mall.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MortyMo Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:16 pm

Yes this is the same case

MortyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down