INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you need help with your car issues? A legal way out.

Go down

Do you need help with your car issues? A legal way out. Empty Do you need help with your car issues? A legal way out.

Post by Playaboy Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:38 am

I have just finished helping another person who became a permanente with a "J" car.  I might be able to solve your "K,L,M,N,O,P car issues too. 

Because of a change in your INM status a lot of folks are having or are going to have car issues. I know how and can LEGALLY help. If your TIP is expired I can help you. If you are now Permanente or going to be one soon and your car is ILLEGAL, I have LEGAL solutions. Just because you are caught between that rock and a hard place doesn't mean their isn't a way out. I am not promising to make you financially whole again but I can help reduce your losses.

Everybody's situation is different and the vehicles are different. So if you have a vehicle and want a way out of your mess, PM me and we can talk. Maybe I can solve your problem like I did for the last two women (very satisfied people).  They don't have car issues anymore and never left Lakeside to solve them.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Do you need help with your car issues? A legal way out. Empty Some recommendations

Post by Playaboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:39 pm

I am bumping this up and adding the 2 recommendations written for me by the people whose car issues are now over.

1)  Like many of you I was forced to Permanente status and own a dreaded "J" vin car. I just did not want to make the drive by myself to the border and my car would soon be illegal here. I saw a post on a thread TOB from Playaboy offering a solution.

Well, I met with him and we agreed on a fair price for my car so it was a Win Win situation. We then consulted with a popular lawyer here in Chapala and Playaboy arranged and paid for all paperwork to legally drive my car to the border, cancel my TIP and give me my receipt. I also was paid CASH before he headed to the border. He was trustworthy, honest and delivered everything that he promised and the best thing is, I never had to leave Ajijic.

If you find yourself in my situation, you can PM me and I can tell you more about this, or you can PM Playaboy yourself. He solved my car issue and perhaps he can solve yours. 

2) I highly recommend Playaboy.  We negotiated a fair price, Playaboy arranged and paid for the necessary papers to permit him to drive the car to the border legally, and I was paid in cash before he left.  Playaboy is now back with the receipt for the cancelled TIP....everything exactly as he said it would be and I hardly had to do a thing, just visit the lawyer´s office and sign a few papers.  Perfect!

So if you have vehicle issues maybe I can help.  Just send me a note.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down