INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Walmart Shopping

3 posters

Go down

Online Walmart Shopping Empty Online Walmart Shopping

Post by ScubaPam Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:10 am

Although I try to shop in the local stores, there are times when it is just more convenient for me to shop online at Walmart and have it delivered. I have done this numerous times with no issues. This week I went in and created an order and when I put that I need it delivered, this is what I see: Sorry, at the moment we do not have coverage in your location. We invite you to pick up your order at any of our stores. I live in Ajijic Centro.

Has anyone else had this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Also - I did notice that apparently they have done some website work and the header is now green instead of blue and it says Superama Walmart Express which is new. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Thanks!
Pam

ScubaPam

Back to top Go down

Online Walmart Shopping Empty Re: Online Walmart Shopping

Post by ferret Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:28 pm

There is an up/down V right next to the Walmart heading on the left hand side. Click on the V and a menu will unfold. You have to pick the correct choice which is Walmart - mismo dia.
Then sign in and place your order... or just place your order if you didn't sign out.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

ScubaPam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ScubaPam Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:13 pm

OM Gosh Ferret - that worked! Thank you Thank you Thank you. You have made my day. Pam

ScubaPam

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:38 pm

You are more than welcome ScubaPam. I use the service weekly for all the things that are heavier to get into (and out of) my car. 2 litre packs of water and diet coke, 3 litre size of laundry detergent etc. etc.
The service is excellent and well worth the 39 peso charge for someone else to haul it in and put it on my dining room table. I admit to extra tipping as well since I am that pleased by the service.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob and Lady Otter Latté like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by artsnob Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:34 pm

Mine works fine, I think I am your neighbor..If you cant get on You can place yours with mine on Friday...

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down