INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Shopping bus to Guadalajara

4 posters

Go down

New Shopping bus to Guadalajara Empty New Shopping bus to Guadalajara

Post by simpsca Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 am

Found the shopping bus trip on TOB. Don't know anything about it but for those who don't drive in Guadalajara may be worthwhile. At this time I don't know where tickets are sold but will post if I hear:

There is a new regular bus service to Guadalajara every Wednesday leaving from in front of Walmart at 9:00 going to Costco and the Galerias Mall. The price is 200P or 180P if a reservation is called in in advance.
We took advantage of the offer of a free trip in today and found the folks running the service very accomodating and open to suggestions. They plan to run other trips besides their Wenesday service. Their next trip is to Guachimontone.
Tel: 045 331 025 5712
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

New Shopping bus to Guadalajara Empty Re: New Shopping bus to Guadalajara

Post by Mad_Max Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 am

I think tickets are 180 if PAID in advance - 200 on the bus.

The bus hostess said she planned to sell tickets Monday - maybe at the Monday Market - or maybe at the WalMart intersection.

I did give them information about posting on this webforum - so maybe they will do it between now and then.

This trip is just like the LCS trips - the driver parks the bus at the Galerias while you shop and then moves the bus to Costco. The bus is left there, open, so you can load packages as you spend money. And room for ice chests. And they will help you unload.

Yesterday we returned at 5 - and arrived back at 6, We suggested they make the trip a little shorter.

As a side note, this was the first time I was in the Home Store at the Galerias. I could spend some serious money in that store!!! I loved it.

Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cellomo Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 am

cant wait to come down and utilize this service

cellomo

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Mad_Max wrote:I did give them information about posting on this webforum - so maybe they will do it between now and then.

Mad Max, if they are interested in purchasing some banner ad space to advertise their business on here please point them in my direction.

Mucho Gracias

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
Mad_Max wrote:I did give them information about posting on this webforum - so maybe they will do it between now and then.

Mad Max, if they are interested in purchasing some banner ad space to advertise their business on here please point them in my direction.

Mucho Gracias

I pm'd them a copy of this link:)
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down