INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas?

+2
mexbound
ComputerGuy
6 posters

Go down

What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas? Empty What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas?

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:07 pm

At 1:30 today (Oct 7), I'm getting reports of dozens of military with weapons drawn, and police, buzzing around Villa Nova, congregating around the squatters' strip on the highway across from Escalera, and even in Ixtlahuacan. Lots of vehicles. I don't have any Websites that I go to for breaking news around here. I don't have any deep ties to people in the community who may know.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas? Empty Re: What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas?

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Apparently Mexican Marines, a drug bust at a meth lab, and dealers in the barrio across the highway in the Villa Nova area.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Lady Otter Latté likes this post

Back to top Go down

What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas? Empty Re: What's happening right now in Ajijic and Riberas?

Post by mexbound Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:13 pm

A drug bust on Zaragosa several blocks east of Rio Bravo.

mexbound

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Atty General just finished press conference. Police and military ops are searching for safe houses and vehicles connected with missing persons cases and clandestine grave site located in Ixtlahuacán. Ops are going on here and other outskirts of metro area
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm

There was a whole slew of Marines/military/state police in Riberas just east of the entrance to Mirasol on the mountain side where that camp like area is located..all
heavily armed. Several tow trucks too.

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:35 pm

There was a bunch of shots early today.. I did not pay much attention as it happens once in a while then a worker arrived at 5 pm that there the military was on Zaragosa betweeen Flores Magon and Francisco Villa and that there was a drug house next to the kinder.. Another local called me told me the same thing was happening in Riberas ..
No ida what happened but obviously it is drug related so on to better things...

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:20 pm

ComputerGuy wrote:Apparently Mexican Marines, a drug bust at a meth lab, and dealers in the barrio across the highway in the Villa Nova area.

I came by about 2 pm and lots of activity going on...interestingly there is a drug rehabilitation place in VN opposite where all the activity is taking place

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:37 pm

lakeside7 wrote:
ComputerGuy wrote:Apparently Mexican Marines, a drug bust at a meth lab, and dealers in the barrio across the highway in the Villa Nova area.

I came by about 2 pm and lots of activity going on...interestingly there is a drug rehabilitation place in VN opposite where all the activity is taking place

LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Picking the right location is always a big plus for a successful business.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, Smartalex, dichosalocura, kamcd, jgriff and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down