INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Thai food

+4
ComputerGuy
windrider17
Rosa Venus
casi nada
8 posters

Go down

Great Thai food Empty Great Thai food

Post by casi nada Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:15 pm

There is a couple who are making Thai food for delivery only.  It's the best I've had since I've lived here and compares favorably to some of my favorite Thai restaurants from NOB.  You have to order in advance.  They are open Wed - Sat 1:00 - 7:30.  If you want a delivery on Saturday you should probably order Friday.  

Priscila & Eduardo
Phone: 984 139 4977 (you can order on Whatsapp or call - English is spoken).  Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Restaurant/Thai-Food-More-107920807702550/

Here's the daily menu (and they have specials - check the link) You won't be disappointed.

1. Tod Mon Goong (fried Shrimp cake accompanied by sweet chili sauce with mango) $75 pesos
2. Vegetarian Pad Thai $80, Chicken $ 90 or Shrimp $120 pesos
3. Fresh Spring Rolls $ 50
4. Egg rolls (3) $ 65
5. Sweet & Sour with fried rice $ 85
6. Pad Kee Mao (Rice and vegetable noodles sauteed with a black sauce, garlic, serrano and basil)
    Vegetarian $ 80, Chicken $ 90 or Shrimp $120 pesos.
7. Chicken satay with Peanut sauce $ 65
8. Green curry accompanied with jasmine rice Vegetarian $ 95, Chicken $ 110 or Shrimp $130 pesos
9. Coconut tapioca $50 pesos

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret and Jubilacion like this post

Back to top Go down

Great Thai food Empty Re: Great Thai food

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:23 pm

THANK YOU! Food looks great on their FB page. Was curious if they delivered to Ajijic since they appear to be located in Chapala and it seems they do. Look forward to trying it.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by casi nada Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:47 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:
THANK YOU! Food looks great on their FB page. Was curious if they delivered to Ajijic since they appear to be located in Chapala and it seems they do. Look forward to trying it.

Yes they do. We live in Villa Nova and they deliver to us.

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by windrider17 Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:22 pm

We have gotten food from them and it is very good.

windrider17
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Just had my first order from these two. I must say, every dish is excellent, just excellent. Even the numerous side sauces are homemade and enjoyable. I'm in trouble now.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Irish Gal, ferret, slainte39, Lady Otter Latté, windrider17 and rafterbr like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:27 pm

I just ordered their curry special of the day...outrageously excellent!!! Eduardo, the chef, said it would be about an hour and it was personally delivered by him on time.
I have a VERY happy tummy now.

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Pedro on TOB crapped all over them and bought pizza instead, because they called him back after he ordered to say there would be a looong delay. Of course it turns out that they suddenly got so busy due to word-of-mouth, they didn't stand a chance. Their kitchen is tiny, tiny, and they were waiting yesterday for a taller to come and hook up their new, dedictated wok stovetop. My kitchen is bigger, and yet they prepare all these superior dishes for different orders and get them out the door and delivered. I'm ordering again for tomorrow, this time doubling up on the best egg rolls in town (formerly held by El Rey Taco for flavour, but SO much grease...).

I understand the girlfriend half of the team is quitting whatever her job is to do this full time. They will have to suss it all out, as to when and how much they can accept in terms of orders and turnaround. And with food this good, they should be able to.

Special this week is the yellow curry mentioned in the previous post. "MASSAMAN CURRY WITH CHICKEN" GAENG MASSAMAN GAI $110 PESOS (I guess GAI means chicken, like the Chinese Guy). In a CNN story, Massaman curry was declared "World's Most Delicious Food". They have started posting their menu regularly, but for those without Facebook, we can only hope they get the time to do a Website. Meanwhile, the menu from the top post here works, and you can add YAM NUEA YANG" (Spicy Beef Salad) $85, which has been carried over from last week's special.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:21 pm

CB, not suggesting that you DIY, just mentioning that I bought a can of masaman curry paste at Gourmet Garage last week. Thai imported Maesri brand, which gets excellent reviews. Had not seen masaman paste around here before.

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Good to know. Depends on how much I like tomorrow's order. I like having the Gringo Garage nearby, though. I have already asked if they can get ZOUT stain remover; now I must ask if they can get my new favourite cheddar cheese from Sartori, but the Gold, not the wine flavoured (which is top drawer) that Costco sometimes has. https://www.lakeside-ss.com/tienda-online/Sartori-Bellavitano-Cheese-With-Merlot-Wine-454g-p212487684
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:09 pm

BisbeeGal wrote:CB, not suggesting that you DIY, just mentioning that I bought a can of masaman curry paste at Gourmet Garage last week.  Thai imported Maesri brand, which gets excellent reviews.  Had not seen masaman paste around here before.

Shit I just chucked up 1/2 glass chardonnay on that avatar.
I finally find a reason to block/ignore a poster here.

Last edited by kiko on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

TomQC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:17 pm

kiko wrote:
BisbeeGal wrote:CB, not suggesting that you DIY, just mentioning that I bought a can of masaman curry paste at Gourmet Garage last week.  Thai imported Maesri brand, which gets excellent reviews.  Had not seen masaman paste around here before.

Shit I just chucked up 1/2 glass chardonnay on that avatar.

I wanna know where I can buy the sign or t-shirt or hat. Love 'em BisbeeGal. Keep 'em comin!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

mudgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down