INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Terriost Attack

+24
casi nada
Traveller
Rosa Venus
manymoonsago
artesialulu
gringal
diamondtuffy
espíritu del lago
viajero
Flamingo
Smartalex
RVGRINGO
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
CanuckBob
Clete
hockables
ltollefs
Zedinmexico
itsme
brigitte
borderreiver
toedippers
hickton
28 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris Terriost Attack - Page 6 Empty Re: Paris Terriost Attack

Post by David Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Playaboy wrote:There are hundreds of millions of people in our world that think these attackers as solders of Islam.  Millions look upon the jihadist as revolutionaries.

One mans terrorist is another mans HERO.  

OK, is it "hundreds of millions," or "millions." That's two orders of magnitude difference. I seriously doubt it's either.

David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Ah, THAT guy! That explains everything, including making up the numbers. I had a conversation with him once wherein he got offended when I compared right-wing religious zealots who believe that everyone in the US should live by "God's Law" as written in the Bible with the Taliban. He totally failed to see the similarity. Believers don't think, they simply believe what they're told to believe, Christians and Muslims alike.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 pm

David wrote:You should learn to spell.  People who can't spell are, by definition, illiterate.  BTW, it's 1400 miles to the border from here.

What dictionary did you use for this definition?
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:15 pm

David wrote:Ah, THAT guy!  That explains everything, including making up the numbers.  I had a conversation with him once wherein he got offended when I compared right-wing religious zealots who believe that everyone in the US should live by "God's Law" as written in the Bible with the Taliban.  He totally failed to see the similarity.  Believers don't think, they simply believe what they're told to believe, Christians and Muslims alike.

It as been said that Christians don't have morals, they have rules.
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:25 pm

David wrote:
Playaboy wrote:There are hundreds of millions of people in our world that think these attackers as solders of Islam.  Millions look upon the jihadist as revolutionaries.

OK, is it "hundreds of millions," or "millions."  That's two orders of magnitude difference.  I seriously doubt it's either.  

I think hundreds of millions was conservative.  There are over 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world, about 25% of the planets population.  David, can you concede that 10% of the worlds Muslims are fundamentalists?  Personally I believe at least 25% of the worlds Muslims have been taught by the Iman's a fundamentalists view of the Koran.

Governments and their leaders the world over don't have as much influence over the people as the Iman's and other Islamic clerics do (unless they are brutal dictatorships that kill the clerics).

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:29 pm

David wrote:Ah, THAT guy!  That explains everything, 
Yeah that guy, the birther nut job.
I had deleted my post about him but I guess you caught it.
He has zero credibility,the same goes for lulu/chapala payaso.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Ok, guys, no offense, but "Christians have no morals"?

And this kick that viajero is on about birthers?

Wow, such is the intellect that seems to flow here, maybe you need to recruit some new members.

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Playaboy wrote:
David wrote:

OK, is it "hundreds of millions," or "millions."  That's two orders of magnitude difference.  I seriously doubt it's either.  

I think hundreds of millions was conservative.  There are over 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world, about 25% of the planets population.  David, can you concede that 10% of the worlds Muslims are fundamentalists?  Personally I believe at least 25% of the worlds Muslims have been taught by the Iman's a fundamentalists view of the Koran.

Governments and their leaders the world over don't have as much influence over the people as the Iman's and other Islamic clerics do (unless they are brutal dictatorships that kill the clerics).

What do you base your belief on? Which Iman (sic) are you referring to? Are you talking Sunni or Shiite? I seriously doubt that 10% of any religeon are fundamentalists. If we use your suggested 10% then perhaps 10% of Christians are fundamentalists too? That would equate to about 200 million. Onward Christian Soldiers! Regardless, fundamentalists are not terrorists, Christian or Muslim, they simply prefer the old-fashioned way and follow all the dietary and worship rules, etc.. Neither the Quran or the Bible teaches people to kill innocents.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:44 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:Ok, guys, no offense, but "Christians have no morals"?

And this kick that viajero is on about birthers?

He's not on a kick, he simply mentioned a self-proclaimed birther who we both know that is posting nonsense here. BTW, I give several examples of Christians behaving as if they had no morals. e.g. Cortez slaughter of the Aztecs would be a good place to start. Oh, I forgot, The Inqusition was way before that!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Playaboy,the 1.5 billion Muslims aren't even in same league as the US when it comes to killing people.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:
And this kick that viajero is on about birthers.
Sorry,sport,I just don't suffer fools gladly,and you fall into that category.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Well, it's obvious I'm being edited, which says volumes. But to find a flawed Christian? - I'll give you 50 cents, that's not the answer to any of this, it's not that Christians are flawed, that's a given - but how many are killing, blowing up things, trying to overthrow the Gov? When you answer that honestly, you'll have your answer.

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Diamondtuffy:
I vote, you vote and we cancel each other out. Such is democracy.

And yes, you do deserve the "tent revival" comment, since you sound exactly like the preachers one of my neighbors who was nearly deaf used to blast with the windows open. Thus, the comparison.
Same fearmongering; same false promises. What a life!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:58 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:Well, it's obvious I'm being edited, which says volumes. But to find a flawed Christian? - I'll give you 50 cents, that's not the answer to any of this, it's not that Christians are flawed, that's a given - but how many are killing, blowing up things, trying to overthrow the Gov? When you answer that honestly, you'll have your answer.
Shucks,the US government ,mostly made up of  Christiians,has been blowing things up and overthrowing foreign governments for years...

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:29 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:Well, it's obvious I'm being edited, which says volumes. But to find a flawed Christian? - I'll give you 50 cents, that's not the answer to any of this, it's not that Christians are flawed, that's a given - but how many are killing, blowing up things, trying to overthrow the Gov? When you answer that honestly, you'll have your answer.

Countless examples thruout history.  OK City for starters in modern times.  Cortez was a Catholic who slaughters the Aztecs in the Name of God!  Need I say more? You are such a lightweight. Study up!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Christians are bombing the hell out of Syria as we speak..where have you been? Many of the Russians, Americans and French all come from Christian cultures and that is exactly how the Moslem kids look at them. On this level it is pretty black and white, clear cut and simple. Christians are killing a whole lot of Moslems . There is no good guy in this game and this is why all that bombing has to stop after revenge has been taken and this is why the West neeeds to get out of there and let them work it out  I also wonder why you do not remember who killed the Jews during World War II , not the Moslems that is for sure.
I had an Iraki Jew for a both for many years and he used to tell me , beware of good Christians..I used to answer, I know I married one..

By the way I too wonder why the refugies have such a high percentage of young men..on top of it they are demanding and want to go to school and study..while our guys are going to fight for them..why not if they can get away for them but I sure would not go along with that idea..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 pm

viajero wrote:Playaboy,the 1.5 billion Muslims aren't even in same league as the US when it comes to killing people.

True enough. I mean lopping off heads is more time consuming than a nuke. Better yet is a neutron bomb which pretty much leaves the infrastructure intact.
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Yes I had forgotten that one, How could I..Christians against Boudhists this time. yes the Christians have a tendency to be more efficient because they have better technology...

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:26 pm

[quote="David"]
diamondtuffy wrote: Countless examples thruout history.  OK City for starters in modern times. Cortez was a Catholic who slaughters the Aztecs in the Name of God!  Need I say more?  You are such a lightweight.  Study up!

Umm David, you might want to check the bottom of your shoe and pants cuffs, seems you stepped in it again, I believe you're the one who needs to study up on McVeigh, he was an agnostic and made it quite public, you're listening to the low information news again. And, you might want to try to stay in this century, it's easy to point fingers from centuries ago. (and hint, I believe the proper spelling is "throughout")

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Why stay in this century?  To avoid acknowledging Christian atrocities?  No way, they all count.  McVeigh and crew were Branch Davidians not atheists. Checkout "The Army of God,"( the abortion clinic terrorists) and the "Lords Resistance Army."  You can also read this for more examples of "Christian Terrorists."

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/the-top-five-attacks-on-america-committed-by-christian-terrorists-not-muslims/

Likely thruout history Christians have been the worst terrorists.  A fine tradition carried on by the USA to this day.

You're still a lightweight.  Study up.  I thought you'd at least acknowledge Adolf Hitler as the biggest Christian terrorist of the last century, maybe of all time.

David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:38 pm

David wrote:Why stay in this century?  To avoid acknowledging Christian atrocities?  No way, they all count.  McVeigh and crew were Branch Davidians not atheists. Checkout "The Army of God,"( the abortion clinic terrorists) and the "Lords Resistance Army."  You can also read this for more examples of "Christian Terrorists."

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/the-top-five-attacks-on-america-committed-by-christian-terrorists-not-muslims/

Likely thruout history Christians have been the worst terrorists.  A fine tradition carried on by the USA to this day.

You're still a lightweight.  Study up.  I thought you'd at least acknowledge Adolf Hitler as the biggest Christian terrorist of the last century, maybe of all time.

Excellent reference, David. It appears that the Commandment of "thou shalt not kill" is often ignored in the fever of wiping out those who aren't on the same page in the morality book.

Modern day terrorists consist of Muslims who don't follow the Koran; Christians who don't attend to the teachings of the New Testament and all manner of fringe believers who pick and choose which form of righteous behavior they are willing to adopt. The planet has a long, long way to go before it sees peace and tolerance among its inhabitants. No hearts and minds were ever gained at the point of a sword or a gun; only outward behavior can be compelled.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:16 pm

David wrote:Why stay in this century?  To avoid acknowledging Christian atrocities?  No way, they all count.  McVeigh and crew were Branch Davidians not atheists. Checkout "The Army of God,"( the abortion clinic terrorists) and the "Lords Resistance Army."  You can also read this for more examples of "Christian Terrorists."

Let's not forget the crusades and burnings at the stake. But in fairness, these atrocities have been abandoned by mainstream Christianity but Islam remains stuck in the 5th century.
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Terrorist acts against abortion clinics are very current act committed by "Christians" stuck in the "witch hunt" era. You suggest that all of Islam is stuck in the 5th century? You obviously know little of Islam. Where is Christianity stuck? They're still telling the same fairy tales.

Ghandi said of Christians: "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:43 pm

David wrote:Terrorist acts against abortion clinics are very current act committed by "Christians" stuck in the "witch hunt" era. You suggest that all of Islam is stuck in the 5th century?  You obviously know little of Islam.  Where is Christianity stuck?  They're still telling the same fairy tales.

Ghandi said of Christians:  "I like your Christ.  I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

I can only judge by their holy book verses, how they treat women, how they view freedoms, etc. I am not saying that all members of that faith adhere to those tenants.
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:03 pm

artesialulu wrote:
David wrote:Terrorist acts against abortion clinics are very current act committed by "Christians" stuck in the "witch hunt" era. You suggest that all of Islam is stuck in the 5th century?  You obviously know little of Islam.  Where is Christianity stuck?  They're still telling the same fairy tales.

Ghandi said of Christians:  "I like your Christ.  I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

I can only judge by their holy book verses, how they treat women, how they view freedoms, etc.  I am not saying that all members of that faith adhere to those tenants.
Colossians 3:18. From the holy bible.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Pretty clear. Sounds earlier than 5th century to me.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next