INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala

4 posters

Go down

Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala Empty Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:17 am

Please see my post on the Paws and Claws forum.  We are afraid to trust commercial airlines after a recent news article of pet deaths while being transported.  We are not rich folks...   but love our pets!
If you have any ideas on how to reach private pilot associations that fly into Mexico, we'd be grateful for the lead!
We are needing the one way transportation around November 1st, and 2 adults plan to ride with the kitties.  Yes...  they are all lovely cats...  that we call our family!
Thanks everyone for your ideas!
Mary
marymanix@gmail.com
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala Empty Re: Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 am

http://www.city-data.com/forum/aviation/

espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala Empty Re: Seeking private pilot to transport 8 small pets and 2 adults from Portland or Seattle to Lake Chapala

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Hello again! I just posted on the aviation forum, and am grateful for your help!
~Mary
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:06 pm

The great input I've had from folks has us planning two cars to caravan together. Clearly the air transportation, whether private plane or commercial flight, is very expensive, times eight pets and several caretakers to fly with them.
Plus... I do need to get my car down there... and now have someone to meet me at the border to caravan.
I didn't like the idea of driving the cats so far... but it's certainly not an option to abandon them to new adoptive parents (which would be hard to find even if that was an option, for our older beauties).
Nice to meet you all on this forum!
~Mary
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm sure the Lakeside bird population is just thrilled at your imminent arrival. Yikes.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 am

Ha ha ha ha!!!
But tell those birdies not to worry... my kitty cats are beyond pleasantly plump, and they mainly live to eat their canned cat food and then nap! So never fear Tweetie Birds!
~Mary
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:52 am

Are those Maine Coons?

Gorgeous cats!
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 am

You are correct! My sweet natured and funny Maine Coons!
It looks like you are blessed with one two!
Have you ever given yours a "lion cut"? We usually do in summer and they truly look like mini lions with huge manes and a puff left on the tail. Too cute!
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down