INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth)

3 posters

Go down

Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth) Empty Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth)

Post by kipissippi Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 am

A friend is looking for both....anyone know where to find them?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth) Empty Re: Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth)

Post by Grizzy Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 pm

I buy DE at the garden shop in Riberas. The owner won't say it is food grade but she consumes it, I consume it and my cats consume it. I think the health food store across from el Torito carries a food grade one. The product looks exactly the same, and is ten times pricier.
If you research it,food processors add it to a lot of grains for comsumption without verifying food grade. As long as it is not the stuff altered for swimming pools it should be OK.
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth) Empty Re: Ground flax seed and food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth)

Post by kipissippi Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Thanks Grizzy.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:59 pm

You can get the food grade DE in a shop in Joco which handles only DE not only the agricultural, but for the pets and human consumption. It is packaged as such. I would think it is has gone through a process which makes it fit for human consumption.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down