INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hector and commitee to see chapala presidente

+12
arbon
CanuckBob
Seventyseven
itsme
gringal
Zedinmexico
brigitte
Mainecoons
Pedro
Axixic
gvprod
hickton
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hector and commitee to see chapala presidente Empty hector and commitee to see chapala presidente

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am

I see on tob that they have a meeting arranged Monday and are looking for support. since I am temporarily banned from there would like to ask, if the barrier subject can be raised.. ( no pun intended ) . I will be please to go and support them. it says 10 am but is this at Chapala or ajijic? hopefully mainecoons can answer. tia

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

hector and commitee to see chapala presidente Empty Re: hector and commitee to see chapala presidente

Post by gvprod Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:39 am

what is going to be discussed at the meeting?
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

hector and commitee to see chapala presidente Empty Re: hector and commitee to see chapala presidente

Post by Axixic Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

FWIW, just saw this on facebook:

"Ajijic Delegado, Hector, and committee are going to see the Presidente and need to show community support. Please join us! Meet at the bottom of the stairs in the municipal building (where you pay your taxes). Monday at 10 a.m."
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

the presidente does not go to an underlings[delegado's] office.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 am

Pedro wrote:the presidente does not go to an underlings[delegado's] office.
haha I saw that one coming. what I meant was are we to meet at ajijic at 10 or Chapala. but I think this has now been answered.

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:55 am

the message quite plainly says in chapala at the bottom of the stairs which lead to the presidente's office upstairs. while you wait you can view a great violent mural going up the stairs.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 am

yes it does . sorry didn't read it correctly, cant multi task is my excuse..

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:05 pm

I think it is time that Ajijic becomes it's own Municipio (county) Chapala takes so much, and gives back so little
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Of course the barrier topic can be raised there so long as personal commentary/attacking is refrained from.

For residents of both San Antonio and Ajijic, this certainly is a relevant topic.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:16 pm

thanks mainecoons. I will be there and try and drum up more support. (not a lynch gang as was suggested by others ). will we be given a chance to share our views or should relevant points be put first to hector and then from him to the presidente?
what is the protocol? I have a number of points to air concerning this , and to save time don't want to duplicate things but at least ensure all relevant concerns are noted..

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Showing support for what? What is the reason for the meeting? I would think that the Delegado representing Ajijic is the one who will do the talking so if you have an agenda yu should give it to him before going to Chapala.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 pm

although the presidente speaks some english-well take it from there. and the other thing is that hector is PRI and the chapala presidente and majority council are PAN. that's why hector needs bodies as support, but chances are he should do most of the speaking unless some of you are fluent in espanol.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Since most of the foreigners are not citizens wether they support PRI or PAN is irrelevant also illegal. I do not think Hector need "political support" from a bunch of foreigners. The support I would think is community support but FOR WHAT? Don´t you guys think it would be a good idea to know what you are supporting or what the agenda will be??

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:36 pm

gvprod wrote:I think it is time that Ajijic becomes it's own Municipio (county) Chapala takes so much, and gives back so little
dream on-SNORK! AJICKJICK gets what's coming just like the rest of us,in any event. would have got more if the people elected a PAN candidate. the delegado used to be appointed by whatever gummint was in power. now they get elected.
last election almost all the munis around the lake were PAN. this time they are almost all PRI. the state and fed gummint are also PRI. the vast majority of muni employees were party supporters. all the jefes are party supporters unless they did a super job like the previous dir. of tourism who held dir. positions with PRI then PAN gummint.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:40 pm

No Hector needs gringo support in general not political support. We spend money we have
clout, economic clout. I trust Hector and Committee to make decisions for me. Most others feel the same.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:48 pm

brigitte wrote:Since most of the foreigners are not citizens wether they support PRI or PAN is irrelevant also illegal. I do not think Hector need "political support" from a bunch of foreigners. The support I would think is community support but FOR WHAT? Don´t you guys think it would be a good idea to know what you are supporting or what the agenda will be??
let us know when you have an understanding of politics in general and mexican politics in this municipality, during this admin, specifically. and you are right about finding out what it is that is on the agenda before one wanders off blithely.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:No Hector needs gringo support in general not political support. We spend money we have
clout, economic clout. I trust Hector and Committee to make decisions for me. Most others feel the same.
i see that you have fallen into the trap of thinking ferners have clout because we own a small percentage of homes and spend a bit of money.and stop deciding constantly that "most others" feel and think like you. get real!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 pm

the most logical solution to this problem if the residents of la floresta want to continue blocking public roads ,is to move the barrier from ramon corona, san Antonio. to the opposite corner of the junction of las olas and camino real, la floresta. giving san Antonio residents and services free access to the village, and still providing the same low level of protection to those in la floresta.

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:23 pm

think my last post should be under the barriers thread, if moderater wants to move it please do so..

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Pedro I can vote even if I do not understand anything . Can you? Very Happy 

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:33 pm

The main point to be made is that there are no legal grounds for blocking a road that has been open to through traffic for centuries: the El Camino Real and the public would like it to stay that way.
How about trying to get some people who live in La Floresta and speak Spanish to add to the support group?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm

yes I agree its illegal to close any part of the road, people from floresta don't seem to have any opinion on this board or tob., which I find strange, considering the barriers do no good whatsoever. my idea above is a way to get our part of the road back to normal, quickly.the residents of la floresta can then fight out it between them and Chapala.

the most logical solution to this problem if the residents of la floresta want to continue blocking public roads ,is to move the barrier from ramon corona, san Antonio. to the opposite corner of the junction of las olas and camino real, la floresta. giving san Antonio residents and services free access to the village, and still providing the same low level of protection to those in la floresta. .

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:01 pm

nobody has come forth and said what this meeting is all about. why go to something of which you know nada. if harryb is so close to hector, as he claims,why has he not posted the purpose?

hey bob, yer on the committee aintch? que pasa?
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:29 pm

hickton wrote:the most logical solution to this problem if the residents of la floresta want to continue blocking public roads ,is to move the barrier from ramon corona, san Antonio. to the opposite corner of the junction of las olas and camino real, la floresta. giving san Antonio residents and services free access to the village, and still providing the same low level of protection to those in la floresta.

Las Olas is part of La Floresta, those barriers are on the boundary of La Floresta and San Antonio.

Has anyone heard that the hotel has complained about this or are they happy/in agreement with the barriers. I don't see where they will have any impact on their business, perhaps that is why they are quiet.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:05 pm

how many threads are necessary for a problem in la floresta?
nobody has said this meeting is about that or anything for that matter.
maybe he's going for to renew his liquor license for mannix-jar!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next