INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently?

+2
CheenaGringo
suegarn
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently? Empty Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently?

Post by suegarn Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm thinking of booking a flight between Cancun and Guadalajara, and Volaris has a non-stop flight with a very good price. I have heard some complaints and some praises about Volaris, but I'm hoping to hear what your experience has been with this airline. Thanks!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently? Empty Re: Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently?

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Most recent trip R/T Las Vegas - Guadalajara. The actual flight was pleasant with the cabin crew performing like we experienced in years past. Make sure you understand their ever changing luggage rules as the add-on fees can get a bit expensive.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently? Empty Thanks CheenaGringo!

Post by suegarn Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll be very careful to watch for added or hidden fees.....great tip!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently? Empty Re: Has anyone flown with Volaris Airlines recently?

Post by cosalamx Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 am

We fly with Volaris frequently, and the biggest difference between and Volaris and other airlines is their great on-time record. The baggage allowance recently changed and the limits should be on their website, but there is still a free bag and now two light, small carry-ons are allowed.

cosalamx

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Ah the weight limit is different for US flights than it is for Mexican flights. Thirty Three pounds is the limit for a Mexican flight unless it changed last week. US flight is different also depending on when you bought ticket. Read the fine print.  Now that being said we had no problem with Volaris.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by otrocanuck Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:15 pm

My last trip to Cancun was with Vivaerobus. It was a sale price of $51 dollars one way. Had no luggage or fees to deal with , Service was just OK but for that price what can you expect.
otrocanuck
otrocanuck
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Mississauga, Point Claire, Edmonton, Saltspring Isl., Nakusp,Chapala,

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:21 am

I fly Volaris a lot. Most recently between Monterrey and Guadalajara. I have done the Cancun-Guad run many times.
I always buy the 30 minute on time guarantee. It is a good bet.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down