INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking someone who is good with graphic images

Go down

Seeking someone who is good with graphic images Empty Seeking someone who is good with graphic images

Post by Traveller Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Posted by Traveller's spouse:
I have about 35 graphics (i.e. logos in various formats, word tables and charts, plus charts I have captured using the Windows Snipping Tool). The images (the table and charts) are also of varying sizes. I am looking for someone who has the skills, and graphics tools to sharpen, and in some cases develop the charts and tables into a similar style. Tools will probably include a Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, a printer and scanner, and probably something like Abbyy Finereader, although I have it and perhaps can do part of the job. I know what is needed and I am able to do it, but I am tight for time, and thought someone might like a challenge. If you have the experience and the tools and are looking for something to work on in the next week or so, please private message Traveler with your contact info (a cell or land line number and an email would be great), and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks! TM
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down