INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playaboy will buy your US plated car

4 posters

Go down

Playaboy will buy your US plated car Empty Playaboy will buy your US plated car

Post by David Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 am

If you need to sell your US plated car and don’t want to go to the border yourself I highly recommend the services of Playaboy.  I recently sold my 2004 VW Passat to him and was very pleased with his service and the entire process.  I knew that I could expect at best only wholesale value of the car if I took it to Texas or Arizona.  I did some research on the web and determined that value.  Playaboy’s offer was a little below wholesale but less than I would have spent driving to the border and flying back.  IMHO his offer was completely fair.  He is honest, meticulous, and scrupulously legal.  He uses the services of Spencer’s office to ensure that he has a POA and any necessary travel documents.  He pays for Spencers services.  He  paid me in cash when we concluded the deal.  He then returned my TIP receipt and insurance policy documents to me after he returned from NOB.  I highly recommend Playaboy for those of you, like me, who don’t wish the time and hassle of driving to the border to dispose of your US plated car.  You can contact Playaboy via cornking1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Playaboy will buy your US plated car Empty Re: Playaboy will buy your US plated car

Post by waynepratali Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 pm

How do I contact Playaboy?

waynepratali

Back to top Go down

Playaboy will buy your US plated car Empty Re: Playaboy will buy your US plated car

Post by David Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:53 pm

You could read the email address I included in my post and then use it.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Another option would be to send him a PM on this forum which hasn't banned him like TOB.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Or just stand by and hope he contacts you!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 am

waynepratali wrote:How do I contact Playaboy?
I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down