INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Services from Good Vendors in Ajijic

2 posters

Go down

Services from Good Vendors in Ajijic Empty Services from Good Vendors in Ajijic

Post by johninajijic Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:16 am

I just want to let you know that I had good experiences with Vendors this week. I had two aljibes in our Community cleaned, filters replaced and salt added to the softeners. It looks like they did a good job.

The people I used was TECHNO AQUA located in La Huerta Plaza in Ajijic. Guillermo is the owner. Telephones: 766 3730 and 3731. Cost to clean the aljibe was $ 850 pesos. Filter prices were reasonable. Salt was $ 210. pesos for 2 bags.

I also had my Computer repaired this week. The Motherboard crapped out. The repair person, who also builds new computers is:
ADRIAN RAMOS M.
Address: Encarnacian Rosas # 19 C
Home phone: 766 0124.
Cell ph: 045 331 064 8578
email: adrian@axixicnet.com

He went to Guadalajara, bought the new board, installed my processor on the board and reinstalled and checked the computer. Adrian is very knowledgable and keeps up with latest technology. Cost of the board: $ 800 pesos plus $ 400 pesos Labor. I thought it was very, very reasonable.

johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Services from Good Vendors in Ajijic Empty Re: Services from Good Vendors in Ajijic

Post by elgringo Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 am

I used Techno Aqua about three weeks ago to add a solar heater for my pool. Guillermo was my salesman and he was wonderful to work with. I had a little problem at first with the installation and called Guillermo, He came right out took care of the problem. The price was fair and I am very happy with the job. I will use them for all my pool and water filter needs from now on
elgringo
elgringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : lots

Back to top Go down