INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente?

+2
Jim W
merry
6 posters

Go down

Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente? Empty Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente?

Post by merry Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

I applied JANUARY 15!!! I'm STILL WAITING!!!! Each week I personally go in to Ajijic Law to check with Adriana & Kevin. Each week they say "NO NEWS!"

I did supply financials. Originally they were not translated (D'OH! They didn't know they had to be?) so that caused a delay. I took a trip to the US. I got in some "inactive" pile. That caused another delay.

See if you can top that. Smokealot

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente? Empty Re: Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente?

Post by Jim W Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm

If you get yours, it will be the longest! Ya might check with another, like Spencer! If your FM hasn't expired, no penalty racked up....I hear that can run approx., 1250 pesos.

Really sucks....for you. I know Hocks and his wife got theirs last week, right at 8 weeks, beginning to end.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente? Empty Re: Is this the longest wait you have ever heard for Permanente?

Post by merry Mon May 27, 2013 6:07 pm

That's right, IF! I wonder if I'm an undesirable or something! No comments please! They are acting like I'm just pushy and in a hurry.

Of course my FM is expired, it expired on January 16 like the day after I applied for Permanente.

Somebody, please top me! Tell me it took you longer! I have steam coming out of my ears.

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:33 pm

We applied for our "Permanentes" in early March and received our cards on Monday. There was a delay of about 3 weeks because of something to do with the translation of our bank statements that had to be redone. We did everything through Spencer including having one of his guys accompany us as interpeter to the fingerprinting process in GDL. All told for the two permanentes was about $1700 US (including Spencer's fees). It was very straight forward and easy. Mucho Gracias Spencer!!!
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Yep I too went through a problem with translation of bank statements, but also took a trip to the US that seems to have delayed it by about 6 weeks. I did just meet someone who applied a week before me (Jan. 7) and just got theirs last week so maybe mine is in the queue too.

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm

merry wrote:That's right, IF! I wonder if I'm an undesirable or something! No comments please! They are acting like I'm just pushy and in a hurry.

Of course my FM is expired, it expired on January 16 like the day after I applied for Permanente.

Somebody, please top me! Tell me it took you longer! I have steam coming out of my ears.

Merry

Merry, should be time for a status update! What is the word? Are you illegal? Smokealot 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Mine is finally ready for pickup. It was originally started Nov. 9th.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Are financial statements now being required? I thought it was not necessary when at the end of 4 years.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 pm

JUST want to know if Merry got hers!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

They are now wanting financials if you do not have a 3 or 4 on back to go to permanente, we are fighting this with them but they change every few weeks with what they want.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down