INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show.

+4
CanuckBob
ferret
Trailrunner
arbon
8 posters

Go down

Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show. Empty Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show.

Post by arbon Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Reserved Floor Seating
CA $624.50
CA $624.50 (CA $597.25 Ticket + CA $27.25 Fees)
Limited Availability at this Price for this Option No Tickets Currently Available at this Price for this Option – Try "Find Resale Tickets" Below

arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show. Empty Re: Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show.

Post by arbon Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 pm

"50 & COUNTING"
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show. Empty Re: Stones Tickets ...$5 million profit per show.

Post by Trailrunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 pm

The greatest rock and roll bank of all time! Still kickin' ass, looks like. Mick said it would be the wheelchair tour.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 pm

LOL! Mick's wheelchair, if he needed one, would have off road tires.
Even now, the man is in great physical shape and makes me tired just watching his gyrations on stage.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 am

I don't know. I saw them on their last pass through Vancouver and thought it was pretty pathetic. They are simply too old to make the old magic. I wouldn't see them again.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 am

It is all about the money with the stones. Waiting for the Catheter tour next.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 am

lol

I think CBob is right, especially for the price!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 am

The one's who didn't notice are the one's that aged with them....
called.....growing old together. Very Happy

Maybe a nursing home tour, where their gyrations will be appreciated.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 am

Zedinmexico wrote:It is all about the money with the stones. Waiting for the Catheter tour next.

Z

You know, I bet it's the record company too always trying to squeeze one last tour out of them. As well as the vendors, BASS, etc. So many people make money off of a band like these guys, must be multi millions.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 am

slainte39 wrote:The one's who didn't notice are the one's that aged with them....

mick's a young fella-a month younger than me.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Pedro wrote:
slainte39 wrote:The one's who didn't notice are the one's that aged with them....

mick's a young fella-a month younger than me.

Like you...another brash youth. I'll bet your hockey game is better than his. lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by conbtrarian Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Trailrunner wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:It is all about the money with the stones. Waiting for the Catheter tour next.

Z

You know, I bet it's the record company too always trying to squeeze one last tour out of them. As well as the vendors, BASS, etc. So many people make money off of a band like these guys, must be multi millions.
For the six initial 50th anniversary concerts in Brooklyn, Newark and London, the Stones reportedly pocketed $25 million. And the fact that those concerts generated rave reviews inspired the current tour. I love the Stones, others here obviously don't. But what we can all agree on, at least, is that the Rolling Stones are by far the best Rolling Stones cover band on the planet.

conbtrarian

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:32 pm

I should've seen them when the tickets were 1/10 the price but couldn't afford that at the time either. My conclusion in this and the Eric Burdon thread...old musical instrument players never die...old singers lose their voices. Rock on!

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by conbtrarian Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Jagger is singing better than ever. It's not that old singers lose their voices, it's that aging rock fans lose their audio.

conbtrarian

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:40 pm

To each his/her own set of ears...mine curl when singers are offkey. Either rearrange the whole piece of music to better suit your aged voice or fuggedaboutit.
Unfortunately I have exceptional hearing 'cuz my eyes aren't worth a damn and never have been. I wear ear plugs in a movie theatre and can still hear all the dialogue. It's a flippin' curse.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down