INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox?

+3
JayBear
Pedro
Talosian
7 posters

Go down

What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox? Empty What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox?

Post by Talosian Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm

How does it work?

Assume mail only, no boxes.

Costs? Recommendations?

Suggestions.

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox? Empty Re: What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox?

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm

you have enough money to pay for your own and you still owe me a cerveza
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox? Empty Re: What's the quick and dirty story on sharing a mailbox?

Post by JayBear Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 am

I have a mailbox at MBE in San Antonio that I am looking to share with a responsible person. It is about 400 USD for a year. You can get both mail and packages; the packages are kept behind the counter for you. To me this is a lot of money BUT gives you a Laredo address which is handy for credit cards and other things.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by futureisendless Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:22 am

OMG...I am paying almost that much a month in San Juan, at mailbox place by hotel...can't remember the name of it...I would love to share with anyone...keep waiting for new one to open to see if cheaper...any one interested...maybe cuz I get so many magazines

futureisendless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am

Handy Mail is across the street and runs approx. $260.00 per year, and there isn't a weight calculation. I'm not sure if Mail boxes dropped theirs.
Handy Mail provides free Vonage and internet to box renters....Not sure about annual fee cause I dropped them after 6 years.....service was great. Do everything over the net now, and was kind of a waste of money.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by futureisendless Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 am

Thank you, i meant 400 pesos a month....

futureisendless

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 am

We use Sol y Luna in the El Torito market building in the back by the parking garage. Parking is easy. They send on package for a price. We share with 2 others and pay around $110 US a year. We bring in packages regularly andhave never had anything go missing.

We have used Handy Mail however its inconvenient to go there and pick up the mail because of the parking. The price is double. Their service was fine.

We have never used MBE because of their price. Its outrageous.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by border crosser Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 pm

We have a large box at Mail Boxes Etc. in San Antonio that can be shared by three persons. One of our partners has moved so we need another. It is available now. The cost per person is currently $176.00 US per person. It is not due again until March 16 of 2014. The best deal around by far. You can email me at butchinmex@hotmail.com if you are interested. This gives you a Laredo, TX address and you can receive you US mail right here in a very convenient location.

border crosser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down