INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please

4 posters

Go down

Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please Empty Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Since Dawg started I will post it here.

Dawgs Margarita Recipe

One bottle of Herradura Blanco Tequila
Limes
One bottle of Grand Marnier
One large two liter pitcher

Mix to one´s taste.

Zeds Margarita Recipe
Same as Dawg but I use Contreau (francais) or Controy(mexicano) instead of Grand Marnier.

Next....

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please Empty Re: Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please

Post by gringal Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Cointreau is lovely, but $$$. Forget the Margarita; just drink the Cointreau with a slice of lime. cheers

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please Empty Re: Margarita or Pina Colada recipes please

Post by ferret Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Zowie that a BIG sized recipe!
1 shot of cheap Tequila (save your good stuff for sipping)
1 shot of Controy
2 shots of fresh squeezed lime juice (small limes that have more juice in them)
Mix and pour over ice.
Puts power in your pucker. :)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you, Zed, for your vote of confidence but it´s time for Dawg to come clean.

Dawg´s Actual Diet Margarita
One Bottle of Herradura Blanco
Lots of Lime Juice
50 Packets of Splenda
Since most reading here are fortunate enough to live in a citrus growing region, one or two sweet juice oranges squeezed into the mix that would probably set you back a Peso or so, might add depth to this concoction.

What I can´t figure out is why, on this seriously spartan diet only supplemented by Cheese Whoppers with extra mayonaisse , I continue to expand circumferentially speaking.

Mix all this in a big pitcher and quaff the cheeseburger. The guilt doesn´t come until about 3:00AM the next day so why worry about it now?.

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 pm

hound dog wrote:Thank you, Zed, for your vote of confidence but it´s time for Dawg to come clean.

Dawg´s Actual Diet Margarita
One Bottle of Herradura Blanco
Lots of Lime Juice
50 Packets of Splenda
Since most reading here are fortunate enough to live in a citrus growing region, one or two sweet juice oranges squeezed into the mix that would probably set you back a Peso or so, might add depth to this concoction.

What I can´t figure out is why, on this seriously spartan diet only supplemented by Cheese Whoppers with extra mayonaisse , I continue to expand circumferentially speaking.

Mix all this in a big pitcher and quaff the cheeseburger. The guilt doesn´t come until about 3:00AM the next day so why worry about it now?.

And I confess I drink BeLight mango and lime. Use to have splenda now it has the deadly Aspertame. Tried to quit just jonesin for a hit right now!!
Whats a man to do??

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down