INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

+2
hockables
joec
6 posters

Go down

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by joec Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 am

We wish all forum members a Healthy, Happy New Year with many, more to come!!!

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty Re: WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by hockables Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 am

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR 851398 I'm already sicker than a Dog ( sorry Dawg )... can't hardly wait ta see what the New Year's got in store for me...
And I'm damned near outta Gin...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty Re: WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by E-raq Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:12 pm

hockables wrote: WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR 851398 I'm already sicker than a Dog ( sorry Dawg )... can't hardly wait ta see what the New Year's got in store for me...

Are you in Mexico Hocks? Because if you are, there's a particularly nasty flu going around, particularly in the west end.

If you are in Mexico dispatch your gardener or a friend immediately for Gin or other alcohol, such as aged rum or Canadian Club, plus honey and lemons. You're going to need it. Don't forget the Vicks as well. Farmacia Guadalajara in El Chante. Directions for use under Medical and Dental.

Good Luck.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 pm

E-raq wrote:
hockables wrote: WISHING ALL OF YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR 851398 I'm already sicker than a Dog ( sorry Dawg )... can't hardly wait ta see what the New Year's got in store for me...

Are you in Mexico Hocks? Because if you are, there's a particularly nasty flu going around, particularly in the west end.

If you are in Mexico dispatch your gardener or a friend immediately for Gin or other alcohol, such as aged rum or Canadian Club, plus honey and lemons. You're going to need it. Don't forget the Vicks as well. Farmacia Guadalajara in El Chante. Directions for use under Medical and Dental.

Good Luck.

I'm just around the other side of the hill from you... in El Limon
Later, I'll sit out on the upper deck and cough & sneeze... maybe you'll hear me!!
Don't worry bout me Raq... I'm a survivor... I still have Plenty O Rum
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

hockables wrote:
E-raq wrote:

Good Luck.

I'm just around the other side of the hill from you... in El Limon
Later, I'll sit out on the upper deck and cough & sneeze... maybe you'll hear me!!
Don't worry bout me Raq... I'm a survivor... I still have Plenty O Rum

Do you have lemons, honey and Vicks, plus vitamin C? Trust me on this one Hocks, you need a lot more than sitting out on the deck, which since it is slightly rainy might not be one of your better ideas.

Vick inhalations really work. Reason, it contains eucalyptus and other essential oils. How do these work? They rupture cell membranes, thus leaving the virus out on it's own where it dies. Yes I have seen this happen under a phase contrast microscope. Truly amazing.

This is no joke Hocks. Take it seriously. Two people in SJC have already died from it according to our gardener.

If you develop a really deep cough, which produces coloured sputum, get thee to a competent doctor immediately. Not just any antibiotic will do the trick either. You will probably need a fluoroquinolone, and the labs, are closed until wednesday at the earliest.

Yes, I did run all this by Dr. J.P. while he was away, on his cell phone.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mielicita Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 pm

joec wrote:We wish all forum members a Healthy, Happy New Year with many, more to come!!!

Thank you John, for those wishes....here's to a year of peace, love and good health...for all of us.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Give me a shout hocks, we have some BUCKLEY'S and some great butter and rum mix.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks, John & the same to you & everybody here.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry.... I sumtimes stray a bit...

Happy New Year Ya'll....[b]

Aaahh- chew......................................

Last edited by hockables on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aaahh- chew.......)
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down