INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by E-raq on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 am

Can't get in touch with our regular guy and we really are in a bit of a panic for a driver with a fair sized van for Dec. 22nd.

Anyone know a good one? It will be about an 8 hour job.If not a big van two smaller SUV's would be great.

Thanks,
raq
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by joec on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 pm

E-raq wrote:Can't get in touch with our regular guy and we really are in a bit of a panic for a driver with a fair sized van for Dec. 22nd.

Anyone know a good one? It will be about an 8 hour job.If not a big van two smaller SUV's would be great.

Thanks,
raq

They have 6 or 7 vehicles, a Chevy van and 2 Suburbans.
TAXI
FRANCISCO
Office Tel: 766 1142 & 766 4917
Luis Cell Ph: 045 331 307 8289
Email: miramontes-transfer@hotmail.com

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1214
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by E-raq on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 pm

joec wrote:
E-raq wrote:Can't get in touch with our regular guy and we really are in a bit of a panic for a driver with a fair sized van for Dec. 22nd.

Anyone know a good one? It will be about an 8 hour job.If not a big van two smaller SUV's would be great.

Thanks,
raq

They have 6 or 7 vehicles, a Chevy van and 2 Suburbans.
TAXI
FRANCISCO
Office Tel: 766 1142 & 766 4917
Luis Cell Ph: 045 331 307 8289
Email: miramontes-transfer@hotmail.com


Thanks John. I have a few requests out but so far no solution. If all else fails I'll call them tomorrow.

Most appreciated.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by CanuckBob on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 pm

What's the job and how much does it pay?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Posts : 16855
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 56
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by joec on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:45 pm

CanuckBob wrote:What's the job and how much does it pay?

You are an entrepeneur!

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1214
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by brigitte on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Sergio Alvarez 045 333 137 4218 got me a van for the artisans of the Feria.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by hockables on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Do you just need a driver this time....
or should I bring the shovels and lime?
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by E-raq on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 am

brigitte wrote:Sergio Alvarez 045 333 137 4218 got me a van for the artisans of the Feria.


Thanks Brigitte, I just heard from Sergio, his phone was stolen so I now have his son's phone number and he will do the job. He gets a new phone next week.

Problem solved.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by joec on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 am

E-raq wrote:
brigitte wrote:Sergio Alvarez 045 333 137 4218 got me a van for the artisans of the Feria.


Thanks Brigitte, I just heard from Sergio, his phone was stolen so I now have his son's phone number and he will do the job. He gets a new phone next week.

Problem solved.

Is that the Sergio who lives over near Six Corners???

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1214
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by brigitte on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 am

I do not know where he lives, he is the manager of Mis Amores.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by E-raq on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:39 am

He and his family have been in the tour business for about 50 years. He has been our driver and that of many of our friends especially on treks to Mexico City for at least the last 5 years.

He's a great driver, and also a licensed tour guide. With Sergio you don't just get a drive, you get the whole nine yards.

He took us and the Aussie contingent of our family to Mexico City 2 years ago the day after all the lights were turned on. It was spectacular!!!!! Then everyone except yours truly who was having tummy troubles went on tours of everything worth seeing.

After our return, he took the Aussies out on full day trips to Tequila, Guadalajara Guachimontones etc. A super break for us too when you have family over for a month. Beer

His email is: sergus_tours@yahoo.com
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd Empty Re: urgently needed a driver for Dec 22nd

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum