INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB

4 posters

Go down

A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB Empty A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB

Post by Jim W Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:43 pm

I just received a phone call from a golfing buddy I haven't seen in many years. He has been surfing web boards in our area @ Lakeside, and recognized me from my avatar. He got my Lakeside telephone number off of a thread that I volunteered to help here!

Really a small world! Kinda cool when you think about it.....He will be joining Deb and I in Jan. or early Feb! Beer Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB Empty Re: A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB

Post by little italy Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Jim W wrote:I just received a phone call from a golfing buddy I haven't seen in many years. He has been surfing web boards in our area @ Lakeside, and recognized me from my avatar. He got my Lakeside telephone number off of a thread that I volunteered to help here!

Really a small world! Kinda cool when you think about it.....He will be joining Deb and I in Jan. or early Feb! Beer Beer Beer

Great Jim, indeed "cool", have a great time renewing your friendship. Thumbs up

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB Empty Re: A SMALL WORLD WE LIVE IN...MADE SMALLER BY THE WEB

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Jim:

A few years back, I ran across a guy on one of these Mexico forums who had attended the Woodstock School in Mussourie, India a few years after I was told not to return. I made contact with him but when he found out I was asked not to return, he shined me off. I suspect it was because he saw himself as a "good Christian" and I wasn't part of that element at the school. Considering the size of the school and its location not far from Tibet - I thought at the time just how small of world this really is!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Jim

I'm lookin at your avatar. Was it you or the bass your buddy recognized???

LOL

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down