INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another "Where to Retire Cheap Abroad" article

+12
viajero
MexicoJimbo
gringal
CheenaGringo
brigitte
johninajijic
Zedinmexico
Guiness
lunateak
CanuckBob
SunFan
binky
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another "Where to Retire Cheap Abroad" article - Page 2 Empty Re: Another "Where to Retire Cheap Abroad" article

Post by MexicoPete Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 pm

And John, even if you forgot your password, you can post there, just like your other friends have,

If it really isn't you, that's too bad because this person sounds interesting and well educated. I saw one post from a friend in German and another in Spanish, but most were in English.

And no one is angry with you there. Everyone is pleasent (spelling). I know it's your picture

MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Another "Where to Retire Cheap Abroad" article - Page 2 Empty Re: Another "Where to Retire Cheap Abroad" article

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 pm

MexicoPete wrote:And John, even if you forgot your password, you can post there, just like your other friends have,

If it really isn't you, that's too bad because this person sounds interesting and well educated. I saw one post from a friend in German and another in Spanish, but most were in English.

And no one is angry with you there. Everyone is pleasent (spelling). I know it's your picture

See the thing is that I have a REAL FB page with my real namne on it that none of you know, which I can access.

The UruguayJuanMengele page is the one you folks keep chatting about that is fraudulent, that one of you POS, scumbagm asshole forum members put on fraudulently. None of you can see it because it doesn't exist!
If it did you would have posted it for me and you haven't done that.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:03 pm

So if you didn't set up that Facebook account, go ahead and use it. It's a good way to catch up with old friends, really
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

MexicoPete wrote:So if you didn't set up that Facebook account, go ahead and use it. It's a good way to catch up with old friends, really

Some people think FB is great. I hardly ever use it, as I think of it as a gimmick. I'm sure happy I didn't buy FB IPO, it went down the toilet. Mark Zuckerberg, that greedy SOB deserves it. He overpriced the IPO.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:14 pm

johninajijic wrote:The UruguayJuanMengele page is the one you folks keep chatting about that is fraudulent, that one of you POS, scumbagm asshole forum members put on fraudulently. None of you can see it because it doesn't exist!
If it did you would have posted it for me and you haven't done that.

John,

This is, like, the third time you have made this contradictory statement. The facebook page could be fraudulent and the facebook page could be non-existent but it can't be both. There was a link to the page provided quite some time ago. I, myself, posted a screen shot of the page a week or two ago.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Yep i remember that...its done been did.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:37 pm

John I'd like to follow your tweets, how do I access your twitter account,is it under the same alias as your FB account?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm not sure John knows how to twitter. I think instead, he carries around a megaphone and randomly announces what he's doing throughout the day.

So far he has two followers, both of whom are cops.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:48 pm

viajero wrote:John I'd like to follow your tweets, how do I access your twitter account,is it under the same alias as your FB account?

Who said I had a twitter account. I don't have a twitter account. Never visited twitter. It's another useless tool for kids and adults with nothing to do.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 pm

johninajijic wrote:Zed - what does this mean?

Boston 154.43 2.5% 0.0%

Index number
change from previous month
change from same period last year

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Axixic wrote:I'm not sure John knows how to twitter. I think instead, he carries around a megaphone and randomly announces what he's doing throughout the day.

Vice cops no doubt.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:
johninajijic wrote:Zed - what does this mean?

Boston 154.43 2.5% 0.0%

Index number
change from previous month
change from same period last year

Z

I don't know what index number means?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 pm

johninajijic wrote:I don't know what index number means?
The indexes have a base value of 100 in January 2000; so an index value of 150 translates to 50% appreciation for a typical home in the market.
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 pm

viajero wrote:
Axixic wrote:I'm not sure John knows how to twitter. I think instead, he carries around a megaphone and randomly announces what he's doing throughout the day.

Vice cops no doubt.

No doubt.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 am

mattoleriver wrote:
The indexes have a base value of 100 in January 2000; so an index value of 150 translates to 50% appreciation for a typical home in the market.

Thank you. A pretty impressive list for some RE markets.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 am

johninajijic wrote:
mattoleriver wrote:

Remember it is a pretty short list. Believe me its no better
in Stockton or any of the overbuilt area. There are still
huge empty neighborhoods many with looted houses
in many inland communities in California. Phoenix was
the interesting number because it fell so far down it is
rising faster. Seattle didn't fall as far so increases are
modest. Hey not trying to be a Debbie Downer it is getting
better.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 am

Zedinmexico wrote:
johninajijic wrote:
mattoleriver wrote:

Remember it is a pretty short list. Believe me its no better
in Stockton or any of the overbuilt area. There are still
huge empty neighborhoods many with looted houses
in many inland communities in California. Phoenix was
the interesting number because it fell so far down it is
rising faster. Seattle didn't fall as far so increases are
modest. Hey not trying to be a Debbie Downer it is getting
better.

Z

Contrary to many peoples opinion, not every part of the country was hard hit. Massachusetts houses are still selling. Two examples: My cousins daughter sold their house in Canton, MA about 6 months ago, a 2 or 3 bedroom 2 bath very small house "on a slab", cheaply built small lot for over 300 K. Canton is a bedroom community to Boston with Amtrak to Boston and NY nearby. Her other daughter sold a 3 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod style house, on less than an acre in Westport, MA (near Marion and Dartmouth, wealthy towns) for just under 500 K. A better than average house.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2