INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAKESIDE EXPRESS

+16
Grizzy
CanuckBob
barbicheesecake
little italy
Guiness
hound dog
borderreiver
johninajijic
manymoonsago
ComputerGuy
Big Daddy Mexico
Chico
Flamingo
E-raq
gringal
Jim W
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LAKESIDE EXPRESS - Page 2 Empty Re: LAKESIDE EXPRESS

Post by Guiness Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm

We love Lakeside Express - we order from them regularly. Jim and his team do an excellent job delivering the goods in coolers - we've never had an item damaged. And yes, we have ordered the cheesecake! Lakeside Express offers an excellent service to our area and I hope everyone will consider supporting them. Jim is friendly, honest and a pleasure to deal with. He is constantly updating his website to include new items. You can use the search bar to find that special item that might now show on his menu but Costco inventories. Love it - and the cost is excellent for the service he provides!

Guiness
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Guiness wrote:We love Lakeside Express - we order from them regularly. Jim and his team do an excellent job delivering the goods in coolers - we've never had an item damaged. And yes, we have ordered the cheesecake! Lakeside Express offers an excellent service to our area and I hope everyone will consider supporting them. Jim is friendly, honest and a pleasure to deal with. He is constantly updating his website to include new items. You can use the search bar to find that special item that might now show on his menu but Costco inventories. Love it - and the cost is excellent for the service he provides!

The issue with Cheesecake, all pastries, began when Costco started delivering in their refrigerated truck. Since there is no shelving S happens......they made us aware of the issue back then.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

hound dog wrote:
Big Daddy Mexico wrote:For everybodies info, all of Big Daddy's products are also on Lakeside express and can be delivered directly to your home.
http://lakesideexpress.com/costco/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_75_80
Or
www.BigDaddysSausages.com

Here´s a thought, Big Daddy, from Hound Dog who is one of your true fans despite your absurd personality. Dawg is in love with Mexico but misses one thing immensely. Tasty hot dog skin-on weiners such as those sold out of Casper´s hot dog franchise outlets in Coastal Northern California with that burst in the mouth flavor that is so delicious. I haven´t found any skin-on hot dog weiners in Mexico anywhere nor any hot dog weiners, skin on or off, worth even discussing. Do you make these and, if not. please start doing so immediately. If you do make these products, let me know and I´ll pass the word.

TYPICAL CASPER´S HOT DOG
Flavorful steamed (not broiled on flame) skin-on hot dog weiner with bun
Sliced tomatoes and white or yellow onions
American-style yellow mustard
Sweet pickle relish

The secret is in the incredible weiner properly served up as, Dawg supposes, is true in many relationships.

Casper's Hot Dogs are the best by far. I have tried many hotdogs trying to find that "burst" of flavor, haven't found it yet.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm

You'll have to try Hoffy's. Available in packs of 30 at CostCo (or from Lakeside Express), and from SuperLake when get gets them... although you pay much for at SuperLake. They are skinless, but they have an undeniably yummy flavour. I have no idea what Casper's tastes like, but you won't find better around here.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

LAKESIDE EXPRESS - Page 2 Empty Barbi Cheesecake

Post by barbicheesecake Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Hola Jim W. - I make home made cheesecakes and sell at the Monday Market at Hole in One Restaurant in Ajijic. I sell by the slice or the whole pie. Everything is made fresh to order. We will deliver to your home for $150 pesos per pie; $140 if you buy at Hole in One; and also by the slice at $20 pesos each. To quote many clients "This is the BEST cheesecake I have ever had!" Stop by or visit my web site at http://barbiescheesecake.webs.com/. You won´t be disappointed.

barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm

hound dog wrote:
Big Daddy Mexico wrote:For everybodies info, all of Big Daddy's products are also on Lakeside express and can be delivered directly to your home.
Or

Here´s a thought, Big Daddy, from Hound Dog who is one of your true fans despite your absurd personality. Dawg is in love with Mexico but misses one thing immensely. Tasty hot dog skin-on weiners such as those sold out of Casper´s hot dog franchise outlets in Coastal Northern California with that burst in the mouth flavor that is so delicious. I haven´t found any skin-on hot dog weiners in Mexico anywhere nor any hot dog weiners, skin on or off, worth even discussing. Do you make these and, if not. please start doing so immediately. If you do make these products, let me know and I´ll pass the word.

TYPICAL CASPER´S HOT DOG

Flavorful steamed (not broiled on flame) skin-on hot dog weiner with bun
Sliced tomatoes and white or yellow onions
American-style yellow mustard
Sweet pickle relish

The secret is in the incredible weiner properly served up as, Dawg supposes, is true in many relationships.

Hola Dawg,

Just got back from Guad, sitting back havin a drink and lookin at the forum. I made a promise to myself that when I got into this business, in Mexico, I would not make Mexican Chorizo or Weiners.

However, because our newest best selling sausage is named in your honor, 'The Suicide Dawg' i will start doing some indepth research to see what I can do about a hot dog.

Got a call in to Spar to find a few things out about their process. Because, for the past 23 years they have been processing their product with machines, I will need to find out a couple of things, because our products are all made by hand.

I will report back, but I do accept the challenge.

Surte
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

LAKESIDE EXPRESS - Page 2 Empty I sell cheesecakes

Post by barbicheesecake Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Jim, I am the cheesecake lady at Hole in One. Take Big Daddy´s advice and come to Monday Market between 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM. I usually sell out early. My product is made fresh to order AND I will deliver to your home for $150 pesos. Check out my web page at http://barbiescheesecake.webs.com/about-us. You won´t be disappointed!
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

And it is waaaaaay better than Costco!!!!!!!!
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:
hound dog wrote:
Or

Hola Dawg,

Just got back from Guad, sitting back havin a drink and lookin at the forum. I made a promise to myself that when I got into this business, in Mexico, I would not make Mexican Chorizo or Weiners.

However, because our newest best selling sausage is named in your honor, 'The Suicide Dawg' i will start doing some indepth research to see what I can do about a hot dog.

Got a call in to Spar to find a few things out about their process. Because, for the past 23 years they have been processing their product with machines, I will need to find out a couple of things, because our products are all made by hand.

I will report back, but I do accept the challenge.

Surte

I propose that this wiener be named the "When Hell froze over Dawg" razberry Beer
PS I would be lining up for it right behind the Dawg.
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm

BD:

Dawg is truly touched and promises to indulge in your Casper style weiners to excess if you produce same until I expire which event may be expedited by that indulgence. Such is life. Of course, you and I realize these dawgs must be made with real "poke" and any attempt to make them with turkey would be akin to blaspheming The Lawd Hissef. Don´t try to be a Yankee Patronizer with Dawg.I am on to you Yankee Farts in spades.

By the way, the hot dawg buns to be served with the Caspers weiners must be steamed to be appropriate.

Thanks for your support Grizzy. We have a movement going here and I´m not just talking about a few hours after eating those Dawgs,.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Jim W wrote:Volume delivered to lakeside from Costco has grown to the point that Costco now delivers to Lakeside Express for distribution, in a refrigerated truck. Bad news for us CHEESE CAKE lovers, as they will deliver, however do not guarantee what condition it will arrive in.

They....Costco expect payment for items such as this....regardless condition received. Just a heads up.....plan on picking up cakes, pies, etc.

NO CHEESECAKE FIX FOR ME TODAY LAKESIDE EXPRESS - Page 2 633732

To all, I received our delivery yesterday, normally received by Deb. Jim the owner attacked me verbally in front of his employee for trashing Lakeside Express, for this thread! Since I like New York style, fresh cheesecake ordered for 2 consecutive weeks, only to finally discover, that with the change in delivery, Costco now delivering no guarantee, and Lakeside express, no longer delivers, fresh pies, cakes, and my FRESH CHEESE CAKE!

If in anyway you found my post derogatory to Lakeside express, I apologize, as I enjoy, and appreciate there service to lakeside. Beyond that, my intent was to let people know of the change in delivery process!

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:43 am

Jim, I took it as an advisory and no reflection on Lakeside Express.
Lakeside Express provides a very valuable service to those that need some items from Costco and don't want to drive up there for just a few items.
It's well worth the price and their service is excellent.
Hope you and Jim got everything straightened around, it appears that you did. I find Jim & Don great and very easy to deal with.

Thanks for the heads up
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:14 am

CanuckBob wrote:And it is waaaaaay better than Costco!!!!!!!!

My cheesecake is better than Costco and it's an easy recipe!!!!!

If I ever meet up with barbiecheesecake I will try hers.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 am

Are you bragging as Joe or John? Seems to me that we all went through many years of John inferring that he was the chef only to recently find out that it was Joe.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 am

CheenaGringo wrote:Are you bragging as Joe or John? Seems to me that we all went through many years of John inferring that he was the chef only to recently find out that it was Joe.

I'll keep you guessing.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 am

I tried a little sample of Barbiecheesecake at her stand at Hole in One. Heaven.
Don't need no Costco. You go, Barbie and your bud with the funny hat!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Are you bragging as Joe or John? Seems to me that we all went through many years of John inferring that he was the chef only to recently find out that it was Joe.

Just a gentle reminder 'cause I know you don't like bad word usage.

It would be...John implying, and maybe you inferring. Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:26 pm

slainte39:

By golly, you are absolutely correct and I do stand corrected. Thank you!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:56 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:slainte39:

By golly, you are absolutely correct and I do stand corrected. Thank you!

I had to get even with somebody for my adverb, adjective screw up. Thanks for being there Neil. lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:10 pm

slainte39:

I could say that you caught me at the first mistake I have ever made!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2