INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler

+3
CanuckBob
Chico
Milena
7 posters

Go down

Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler  Empty Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler

Post by Milena Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 pm

For about 2 months, needing safe place to park 6x10 cargo hauler, empty, until I drive NOB. Can pay a reasonable amount, depending on location. Needed ASAP. Please PM. Thanks!

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler  Empty Re: Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler

Post by Chico Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Check the current LCS directory under the topics "parking" and "storage". Two good choices. Why the PM request? Others may need this info also. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler  Empty Re: Need short term secure parking/storage for small cargo hauler

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 pm

There is a very secure storage place right beside Walmart. I plan on storing my vehicle and possessions there for 8 weeks while we are back in Canada.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

You might check with Spencer or Karen at S&S Auto.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 pm

For $150 per month I get a 10' x 10' x 20' fully enclosed and locked garage that is within a fenced security compound and has a guard posted outside 24/7. I don't think S&S can offer the same security........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 pm

S&S Auto is a good, secure place to store a vehicle.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 pm

If you are talking about the place behind Dominos Pizza next to Hernandez Realty, they are excellent, and have a good reputation. What I don't know is how competitive the price is
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:22 am

CanuckBob wrote:For $150 per month I get a 10' x 10' x 20' fully enclosed and locked garage that is within a fenced security compound and has a guard posted outside 24/7. I don't think S&S can offer the same security........

I would follow CBob's and others advice, then when you get ready to go, bring your trailer, load it and go. You can always pay your gardener or maids family to help.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 am

MexicoPete wrote:If you are talking about the place behind Dominos Pizza next to Hernandez Realty, they are excellent, and have a good reputation. What I don't know is how competitive the price is

Yes, that is the place I am refering to. Not sure how competetive the price is locally but NOB we were paying $169 per month for a storage bin 1/4 of the size, so it looks good to me.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:15 am

Thanks, all. I found a place yesterday, and moved the trailer. Secure, good location, 500p month. Can't ask for more.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm

CanuckBob wrote:For $150 per month I get a 10' x 10' x 20' fully enclosed and locked garage that is within a fenced security compound and has a guard posted outside 24/7. I don't think S&S can offer the same security........

Nor will S & S be anywhere near that price.

For 300 dollars a month, you can rent a fully furnished apartment, including all utilities, heated pool and great lake views at one of your newest advertisers. Glad you think 150 is agood deal. I do not, but of course, I do not live on your budget. How about we all start talking in pesos rather than dollars? After over seven years here, can barely remember dollars. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 pm

We rented car parking last year on a monthly basis from S&S inside their enclosed yard, and had no problems while our truck was there. It's the same location where all the new cars are stored, and I'm guessing they have decent security.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down