INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous?

+2
rckrckr
Chico
6 posters

Go down

What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous? Empty What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous?

Post by Chico Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Marlowe's Marvelous buttermilk and butter has disappeared from the coolers of SuperLake. Been there twice in the last week and it is gone, gone, gone. Anyone know what happened and if it is available some where else? Loved this stuff and would not mind a drive to stock up on it. Thanks. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous? Empty Re: What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous?

Post by rckrckr Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 pm

It's advertised in the Guadalajara Reporter as being available at Prasad health food store on the Carr. Oriente, across from Plaza Bugambilias.

rckrckr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous? Empty Re: What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous?

Post by Chico Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 am

Thank you very much. I missed the ad, but just found it, thanks to your help. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Chico wrote:Marlowe's Marvelous buttermilk and butter has disappeared from the coolers of SuperLake. Been there twice in the last week and it is gone, gone, gone. Anyone know what happened and if it is available some where else? Loved this stuff and would not mind a drive to stock up on it. Thanks. chico

Was in Superlake this morning and saw the buttermilk in the cooler...only two though. Why don't you see if you can place an order with Pancho?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 pm

After two weeks of nada, Superlake has it back? Sheesh. Wish I had direct contact with Mrs. Marlowe, so I could order from her. In the meantime, Prasad health store only had the butter, not the buttermilk when I went in on Thursday. Called yesterday and they said they would have some buttermilk on Monday. We will see.

Man, this is alot of work to go through to find buttermilk, but I love it and cannot find it anywhere and I look all the time. When I find a source, I will not let go. Hopefully, I can order through Prasad and not have to go through the always busy Pancho. As always, thanks. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What happened to Marlowe's Marvelous? Empty Marlowe's Butter and Buttermilk

Post by tfmsinc Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Marlowe's products can also be purchased at the new Lakeside Artisan Friday market (open 10am-12:30pm on Friday) located at Rio Bravo #10-A.

Last edited by tfmsinc on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong info)

tfmsinc

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Great answer to a poster that has been punted from the forum for stupidity!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Is THAT what happened to Chico?

I must have missed the thread it happened in and did wonder.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down