INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All crimes removed from Chapala.com

+3
CheenaGringo
DaveP
simpsca
7 posters

Go down

All crimes removed from Chapala.com Empty All crimes removed from Chapala.com

Post by simpsca Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am

Did anyone see this on Chapala.com. No wonder CBob is getting so many new members:

Reporting of Crimes

The forum will be removed this afternoon.

The intention was to allow local crime to be in it's own area with valid reports and not rumors.

Unfortunately too many thought they would turn this into an area to discuss all crimes in Mexico and to leave all discussions open no matter how off topic they got and ignore the fact that updated news came along.

The decision has been reached that no crime reporting whatsoever will be allowed on any of the forums.

Last edited by simpsca on Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

All crimes removed from Chapala.com Empty Re: All crimes removed from Chapala.com

Post by DaveP Tue May 22, 2012 8:35 am

simpsca wrote:Did anyone see this on Chapala.com. No wonder CBob is getting so many new members:

Reporting of Crimes

The forum will be removed this afternoon.

The intention was to allow local crime to be in it's own area with valid reports and not rumors.

Unfortunately too many thought they would turn this into an area to discuss all crimes in Mexico and to leave all discussions open no matter how off topic they got and ignore the fact that updated news came along.

The decision has been reached that no crime reporting whatsoever will be allowed on any of the forums.

This was on the other forum several days ago and the whole subject was deleted at that time. Yes it is probably why we are getting new members

DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

All crimes removed from Chapala.com Empty Re: All crimes removed from Chapala.com

Post by simpsca Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

Sorry, I meant to title my post Chapala.com. Was that mentioned? I just got back from a trip and was not reading a lot of info and it was news to me about Chapala.com. Am aware of what is supposed to happen at Lakesidecrime.com. Due to open again on June first - at least that is the plan now.

Last edited by simpsca on Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 am

I think I need cup of coffee before I post in the morning!!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue May 22, 2012 8:50 am

If you look, that announcement was dated May 14th and since then There have been 154 new members sign up for this forum. Back on April 14th, Bob welcomed the 700th member and as of right now 893 members. Heck of a jump in a little over a month!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 am

TOB said:
> The decision has been reached that no crime reporting whatsoever will be allowed on any of the forums.

When crime reporting is outlawed, only outlaws report crime!

Welcome to the outlaw board. Smokealot

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 am

Yesterday the "natives" strayed off the reservation a little bit (TOB) and dipped their toes into the crime reporting pool. FGD herded them back into the corral and locked all the errant threads...just doing s/he's job
Naughty kids Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue May 22, 2012 10:47 am

Who cares about TOB (crapola.com) and FGD? Not I.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue May 22, 2012 10:53 am

John...Can't you find at least one person??? So as to make my post worthwhile Rolling Eyes

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 am

I just posted on there that the mods locked down a thread about the 2 boys being kidnapped in Ajijic, am incredulous that they insist on censoring any & everything that may put Lakeside in a bad light & cut into their bottom line. I can't believe I just gave them $100 to run an ad in their magazine. Sure won't do that again.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 am

I hope that $100 was MXN and not USD.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

No, that was $100 USD. Time to find another venue for advertising, methinks.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down