INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost emails from GMAIL

2 posters

Go down

Lost emails from GMAIL Empty Lost emails from GMAIL

Post by Abrria Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

I had some computer problems last week and wasn't able to use the internet. On Friday I was back on line.

Here is the mystery: there was a BIG gap in time for emails in my inbox: 5/8 then none until 6/17. I know I had a lot of messages that I didn't delete, put to spam, trash, archives, etc. I have done searches by recipient's address whom I know I had received messages from and nothing show up.

If anyone has had similar experiences I would appreciate your letting me know.

Muchas gracias.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lost emails from GMAIL Empty Re: Lost emails from GMAIL

Post by Bruno's girl Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Hola Abrria,
While I don't have personal experience with Gmail losing messages, I have been using Gmail for years. My first thought was to check your gmail settings, esp. forwarding to see if there is a copy of messages, or if you'd have set it up to forward messages to a secondary account. Or maybe your account had been hacked? I am assuming you are not downloading to an email client...then I Googled "missing gmail messages" and was really surprised. It looks like it may be an ongoing issue with Google... here is a link I found.
http://www.seoegghead.com/blog/seo/gmail-lost-7-days-of-my-email-p175.html
Good luck in your search!
Bruno's girl
Bruno's girl

Back to top Go down