INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

+12
Opal_Francis
brigitte
Smartalex
fastrak
johninajijic
viajero
Southbound
Lorka
David
CheenaGringo
Intercasa
MitchBeck
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found - Page 2 Empty Re: Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

Post by hound dog Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 am

Lorka wrote:I've only recently signed up to this board yet already I can see that Johninajjic is very rude. I will be signing out of here - too much drama - just like TOB. Not interested ! Bye

Well, Lorka, I saw on another thread that you requested removal from the board and wondered why as you have only been here a short time. Now I read it´s because of John´s rudeness but , while that is certainly your decision, please bear in mind that John has been rude on just about every board in the area so why let one maladjusted poster clearly and anonimously disrespectful of other forum participants induce you to run for the hills. John is infamous for this sort of crude, coinfrontational language but probably only on the internet so. it seems to me, if he offends you just skip over his posts. If you insist on leaving, however, adios.

John´s "NOT!!!" routine is a bit old fashioned and Dawg remembers when the "NOT!!!" craze was big on televion a number of years ago as in a character stating something like, "It is nice and warm in Quebec in February, NOT!!!" but that manner of expressing oneself lasted only a short while and deservedly disappeared into the ether.

However, Dawg now has a clue as to why, when John takes his Arroyo del Sur (AKA Del Boca Vista South Phase 1) dinner group out for dinners at various local restaurants and reports on various forums the unanimous agreement among his colleagues that the food was either good or bad seemingly in accordance with John´s own tastes, what really transpires in those restaurants after dinner when John polls his sycophants as to their reactions to the food. Dawg proposes this fictional event:

John: "Well, gang, I thought the food here at The Rainbow Cafe was excellent. My swordfish in bechamel was superb. What did you think of your swordfish in bechamel, Billy Bob?"
Billy Bob: "Frankly John, I found the swordfish mediocre and a bit fishy like three day old houseguests.The bechamel sauce was bland and insipid.
John: Well, thank you Billy Bob. We of the Del Boca Vista South Condo Association Phase 1 Dinner Group always appreciate divergent opinions. NOT!!!"

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found - Page 2 Empty Re: Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

Post by johninajijic Thu May 17, 2012 11:27 am

Dawg - Too funny!!!
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by LMarkoya Thu May 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Great Post dawg
LMarkoya
LMarkoya
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

johninajijic wrote:Dawg - Too funny!!!

Thank you, John. You are a good sport and a complex character. Of what more can one ask. As I thought, you can be a good sport when challenged . Maybe Dawg will join your dinner group once you include the Guadalajara airport Burger King and Krispy Kreme on the agenda.

John, you suddenly strike me as one who refuses to take himself too seriously. A fine attribute.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by GBATRUCKS Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 pm

[quote="David"]I wonder where the house was located, and who was living there? BTW, what are "horns of the goat?"[/quote]

When confronted with unfortunate events, or simply when these are mentioned, the sign of the horns may be given to ward off bad luck. It is a more vulgar equivalent of knocking on wood. One can also "touch iron" (tocca ferro) or touch one's nose. Males in some countries may grab their testicles, which is considered very vulgar, but is perhaps the most common. In Peru one says contra (against). In Dominican Republic the expression is zafa, said against curses known as fukú. All of these gestures are meant to conjure supernatural protection. However, the sign of horns is used in Cuba, Brazil, Spain and Italy to indicate a man whose wife is unfaithful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns
Beer Beer Beer

GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu May 17, 2012 2:08 pm

yes MaggieL the closer the crime gets to your house the further * down the street¨is.
Sorry John, I cannot help it , I was born that way. Very Happy

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2