INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wife and I lost our Baby Today

+15
Trailrunner
johninajijic
little italy
borderreiver
Big Daddy Mexico
ferret
gringal
CanuckBob
CheenaGringo
hockables
Jim W
juanrey
David
kipissippi
prorader
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Wife and I lost our Baby Today - Page 2 Empty Re: My Wife and I lost our Baby Today

Post by prorader Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

My Wife and I lost our Baby Today - Page 2 Empty Re: My Wife and I lost our Baby Today

Post by prorader Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

I had 2 Doctors from the new clinc for about 2 hours, to night, free no charge they where real concerned, phone consol with my Psy Doctor, maybe there is more tonight I will try to survive. tomarrow I may be with my baby
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Wicked

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 am

Our condolences. You lost a cherished pet - it's brutal. Please get another. I know, but life's short and there's a furry little friend out there who needs some lovin and a break. All the best to you.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Wed May 02, 2012 8:48 am

I too am so very sorry of your loss.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 am

I'm not very good at expressing myself under these conditions, but I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I know how much people think of their pets. They are like their children. We have three people in our Community with small dogs. We dog sit for two of them when they go away. They're so loveable. I hope you go to the shelter and get another to help fill the void.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Very sad story, I'm sorry for your loss.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 pm

2 years ago we lost the puppy of this dog, that is when I ran into this story, read, it has to break your heart, it did mine. This has to be one of the best stories ever, thanks who ever you are.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 pm

I had to put down a puppy on Sat. and today I woke up with one of my
kittens with a massive infection. We got it in time for the cat. We didn't
make it for the dog. Please understand it will get better. I am so sorry
Prorader. I am still crying for the puppy. Please please hang in there!!!
I can imagine how you feel. So sorry.

Z

We still have two kittens folks. Fixed/all shots/documented so they can go
NOB and raised with people,cats, and dogs. Remember when you get sick
and go into a home or whatever people like me take care of your animals
and try to find homes. We have one cat, four kittens, one small dog left.
We really need to get rid of two kittens. The rest of the pack we will keep
between ourselves and the resident of our Casita.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Wed May 02, 2012 5:30 pm

I am surprised by everyone's show of Compassion, my home is empty and different. As life goes he had a son who belonged to my wifes Daughter, the puppy died the same day as his daddy. Life isn't always fair, but life goes on. Thank You Tim
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed May 02, 2012 5:42 pm

prorader wrote:I am surprised by everyone's show of Compassion, my home is empty and different. As life goes he had a son who belonged to my wifes Daughter, the puppy died the same day as his daddy. Life isn't always fair, but life goes on. Thank You Tim

Most of us have had pets and so we can understand Prorader. People are more civilized here than they pretend to be sometimes.
You know Death is the equalizer that we all have to deal with. Yes life does go on. Very important lesson you already have learned
I am sure. I am still busting up over the puppy but at least we saved the kitten and I am grateful for that as it was one of the best
kittens I have seen behavior wise and loving wise.

Later

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I think as we get older there are so few things you can truly depend on...but one thing you can and that's the love of your four footed buddy.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 pm

It just kills me to see all of the stray dogs here. 26 years in the Army I am well aquainted with death and destruction, but to see the lack of care is beyound me. My little dog without a doub't would have given his life to protect me, in fact the day he died, he kept coming and sitting in front of me like he wanted to tell me something. I just didn't understand, that 2 hours later he would be dead, and 2 more hours later his son was dead. So what the F do U do, I guess I didn't pay attention. I have lost a lot of friends in war causing a life time of pain and my Skippy is no different. He goes into my closet and when the night comes the door opens and, they all come out, that is why I am what I am. I am sorry
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Thu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

As to what happened my Blood Pressure went through the roof, My wife called Dr Dickson at the new VA clinic. Dr Dickson and Dr Fishman came to my house and spent 2 hours with me. They called Dr Johnson the pyschiatrist, to talk to me on the phone, plus an appointment with Dr Johnson for my wife and I today, also Dr DeLeon the cardiologist came to my house today to examine me, all because we lost our baby. If you are eligible to go to the clinic please go see them. I have now tested there system and they care, and as you can see they care a bunch and no money was taken.
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Fri May 04, 2012 8:40 am

Prorader, you are obviously a guy with a huge heart and have a lot of love to give. Yes, there are a lot of stray and homeless dogs and one of them needs you. I hope that when you start to feel better you will go to the shelters and meet some of them. Even if you are not ready to take one home yet, Dogs are great listeners and a chat with one couldn't hurt. I'm sure your doctors would agree...take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm

We love going to Manzanillo, so today I sayed to my wife lets go? but we have to get someone to take care of Skippy. Well we don't need anyone to take care of Skippy, I let him go out and get killed. I am responsible for his death, I am so stupid I want to go to the beach. I don't deserve to go to the beach. The way I feel I may cross the Rainbow Bridge to night. The pain in my heart is so bad I don't expect to wake up sorry, ugly but, few of us love our wives, and childern, a lot of us don't love our pets. I love my Mexican wife, my son but ,my bond and love for Skippy was so special, don't beat me up but understand what I am saying, my baby is gone and it is my fault
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Fri May 04, 2012 10:07 pm

prorader wrote:We love going to Manzanillo, so today I sayed to my wife lets go? but we have to get someone to take care of Skippy. Well we don't need anyone to take care of Skippy, I let him go out and get killed. I am responsible for his death, I am so stupid I want to go to the beach. I don't deserve to go to the beach. The way I feel I may cross the Rainbow Bridge to night. The pain in my heart is so bad I don't expect to wake up sorry, ugly but, few of us love our wives, and childern, a lot of us don't love our pets. I love my Mexican wife, my son but ,my bond and love for Skippy was so special, don't beat me up but understand what I am saying, my baby is gone and it is my fault

Hey Bud, It is not your fault and no one is beating you up, maybe it was just Skippy's time. God never gives us more than we can handle!

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Sorry I am the Adult, in charge, the same as I was the Sgt in charge in the Army. This time I had to write the letter to my self on the loss of a love one, I have done this more times than I want to tell U but this was beyound me
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri May 04, 2012 11:19 pm

prorader wrote:Sorry I am the Adult, in charge, the same as I was the Sgt in charge in the Army. This time I had to write the letter to my self on the loss of a love one, I have done this more times than I want to tell U but this was beyound me

Keep it up Sarge.... I think most are starting to understand your pain.... great poetry
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 pm

prorader wrote:Sorry I am the Adult, in charge, the same as I was the Sgt in charge in the Army. This time I had to write the letter to my self on the loss of a love one, I have done this more times than I want to tell U but this was beyound me

Dude, I have always thought you were a poser but now I'm convinced. Notification isn't via letters, its done in person. By a uniformed officer and a chaplain, not a lowly Sgt.. Go post your bullshit elsewhere, you phony bastard. You're disgraceful.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri May 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Solovino wrote:

Dude, I have always thought you were a poser but now I'm convinced. Notification isn't via letters, its done in person. By a uniformed officer and a chaplain, not a lowly Sgt.. Go post your bullshit elsewhere, you phony bastard. You're disgraceful.

LOL this guys better than Zoey... I'm sure Terry is taking notes.....
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 am

First off I am not a dude, second this is Mexico and a warning you can be found then we will clean out your filthy mouth.

A Senior NCO is required to go through the dead soldiers personal effects, inventory these items and then forward the items to the family. It is normal to write a letter of condolence from the NCO that was responsible for the soldier and yes that is done long after the official notification. I miss stated my responsibility. The President along with this lowlife sgt also sends letters of condolence
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2