INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular bathtub: do they exist in Mexico?

+4
David
CheenaGringo
gringal
ComputerGuy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regular bathtub: do they exist in Mexico? - Page 2 Empty Re: Regular bathtub: do they exist in Mexico?

Post by ComputerGuy Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 am

Thanks, Chapalagringa. We were there. While those tubs look good on the website, they are all fitted for spa use with jet holes and the like. At the "proper" tub size, the interior is quite tiny, because the sides bulge inwards to accept all the connections. We looked at their catalogues and displays; there are stores on Ninos Heroes that sell some of the same, and these we got into. Just not right.

ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Regular bathtub: do they exist in Mexico? - Page 2 Empty Re: Regular bathtub: do they exist in Mexico?

Post by Chapalagringa Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

Ahhh, i'm sorry :(

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm

HelperGuy wrote:Thanks, gang. I will try Tio Sam. I'm surprised, because I've never been impressed on other occasions I visited there for things, but I will definitely ask. Oh, wait, am I supposed to ask, or just look in the door...?

No don't look at the door......I.....Tio Sams has all the manuals, they will order wholesale goods....give them a chance....
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2