INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adoption scandal in ajijic

5 posters

Go down

adoption scandal in ajijic Empty adoption scandal in ajijic

Post by susan Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 am

one of my taxi drivers was arrested around 2 weeks ago. he is in custody now & will be in jail for many years. (too bad, good drivers are hard to find). he was instrumental in manipulating the mexican mothers, transporting the children, taking them to doctors appts. etc. he was captured in guad. he was kind of a dumb criminal, & set himself up. prior to this this he was helping his elderly retired customers w/their debit cards. he did well w/that so he graduated into bigger crime (could not pull this one off). kidnapping children is very serious in mexico. also one attorney was arrested, the other one ran off. the irish people ran as fast as they could, boarded the plan for ireland as soon as the arrests were made. my other driver told me the story today. btw, he was given the $ to purchase his new cab by an american, a loan which was never paid back. please dont take up a collection for this man in jail, i think he has been given enough of a head start in life. thanks to the american suckers.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

adoption scandal in ajijic Empty Re: adoption scandal in ajijic

Post by johninajijic Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 am

And of course you believe everything you hear before it comes out in the press from your unreliable Mexican resources who hear stories and add what they want as rumours continue.

johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 pm

it was reported in the press. & the news. they did not name every person involved. i knew about this adoption scam way before the people were arrested. i was not certain to the extent the driver was involved. what was news to me was that he was a major player. its not my business if mexican women want to "lend" their children to someone. (& start to worry about 3 days). its not my culture, i dont give a damn what they do here. all i know is that i have one less driver. how do YOU know everything big shot? PROVE me wrong.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm

susan if you knew about the adoption scam I think the police will want to talk to you,why didn't you come forward earlier?I think I'll forward your posts to the PGR and let them deal with you.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Susan knows all and sees all.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:44 pm

David wrote:Susan knows all and sees all.
She will when the PGR gets done with her,when I mentioned to them that a self-proclaimed obese transgender gringa prostitute had prior knowledge of this adoption ring they became very interested.Right now they are probably talking to her ex driver as to her whereabouts.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 pm

update: the jailed taxi driver has no witnesses @ this point to testify for his innocence. he is hoping the irish will return to help him in court. i do not know international law. but @this moment he stays in jail. if anyone can help him, i need an additional driver. lets get him out & back in the cab.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm

susan wrote:one of my taxi drivers was arrested around 2 weeks ago. he is in custody now & will be in jail for many years. (too bad, good drivers are hard to find). he was instrumental in manipulating the mexican mothers, transporting the children, taking them to doctors appts. etc. he was captured in guad. he was kind of a dumb criminal, & set himself up. prior to this this he was helping his elderly retired customers w/their debit cards. he did well w/that so he graduated into bigger crime (could not pull this one off). kidnapping children is very serious in mexico. also one attorney was arrested, the other one ran off. the irish people ran as fast as they could, boarded the plan for ireland as soon as the arrests were made. my other driver told me the story today. btw, he was given the $ to purchase his new cab by an american, a loan which was never paid back. please dont take up a collection for this man in jail, i think he has been given enough of a head start in life. thanks to the american suckers.

OK......first of all, you say that he is guilty as sin now you are looking for someone to proclaim his innocence?????

Secondly, if the Irish are out of the country they would have to be brain dead to return and help the driver as they too will be in a cold cell awaiting a trial 3 or 4 years down the road.

Last edited by CanuckBob on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

sure susan let's spring him before he spills the frijoles.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down