INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engineer In Hell

2 posters

Go down

Engineer In Hell Empty Engineer In Hell

Post by Mcee Mon May 17, 2010 11:30 am

An engineer dies and ends up in Hell. He finds Hell a dreadful place and begins to make improvements. First, came the air conditioning, then flush toilets, and escalators. One day God calls Satan.
"How's it going down there?"
"Actually, things are going just great! We've got A/C, flush toilets, escalator and the engineer is working on getting telephones here."
"What? You have an engineer down there? That's a mistake. He should be up here. Send him as soon as possible."
Satan replies, "No way. I'm keeping him as he is doing things that will make Hell a little more bearable."
"If you don't send him up here immediately, I am going to sue you!" God answered.
Satan falls down laughing, "Yeah right! And just where are You going to get a lawyer?"

Last edited by Mcee on Mon May 17, 2010 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Mcee

Back to top Go down

Engineer In Hell Empty Re: Engineer In Hell

Post by hockables Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. "Since you've been such a good man, and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven."

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God. God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?"

Arthur said "Yeah, that's me...."

God commented: "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?"

Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me, but aren't You the inventor of women? " God said, "Ah, yes, I am."

"Well ," said Arthur, "professional to professional, You have some major design flaws in Your Invention:

There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion,

It chatters constantly at high speeds,

Most rear ends are too soft and wobble too much,

The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust,

. . And the maintenance costs are Outrageous!!

"Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "Hold on while I check the data." God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words, and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and
God read it.

"Well, it may be true that My invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding MY invention than yours."

:face:
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcee Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 am

LOL! I like it! Thanks for sharing!

Mcee

Back to top Go down