INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala

5 posters

Go down

Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala Empty Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala

Post by BisbeeGal Sat May 04, 2024 2:49 pm

At first I thought it was a spaghetti model for the season's first hurricane.

But it's legit from the Gobierno's FB page.

Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala Walmar12
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala Empty Re: Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala

Post by BisbeeGal Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 pm

This shows a bit more of east approach. Is it saying that if you come from Chapala and want to go to Ajijic, you can no longer go straight thru the light at libramiento? That you instead take a right at the Walmart light and go up the libramiento?? To where??

I don't see any west-bound arrows at the light at walmart, only a left turn and a right turn.

Though I was the world's worst navigator with a road map back in the days before GPS and Google Maps Very Happy

Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala Walmar14
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala Empty Re: Walmart Traffic Map from Gobierno Chapala

Post by BisbeeGal Sat May 04, 2024 5:52 pm

There are a lot of funny and some angry comments at the Gobierno's FB page. My fave is this:

En dirección san Antonio - Ajijic me voy hasta el retorno de Chapala aciendas o a Guadalajara o van a poner un portal para teletransportarse???

Rough translation: From SAT to Ajijic I have to go to the Retorno at Chapala Haciendas, or to Guadalajara, or will there be a portal to teletransport me?
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret, SunshineyDay, kiko and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat May 04, 2024 8:57 pm

It's there but you'd have to have a really skinny vehicle to use the lane. The concept is okay but they really have to tweak the size of those lanes. My question is WHY they need TWO right turn lanes onto the libramiento from the east??? One would be sufficient and that would be the one going in front of Black Coffee. Then, where you used to turn right, would be the straight through lane and the one where you used to go straight through would be the left turn lane into Walmart. Will this be difficult to implement? You betcha.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfglass Mon May 06, 2024 8:50 am

I recently hired a tree service run by Santos Reyes. They did two jobs for me. Trimming two very large avocado trees and then I had them remove several old bougainvillea bushes.  Very happy with their work.
Their work was very professional and they were always right on time.
Give him a call for an estimate.
332 385 4702
Halfglass
Halfglass
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 am

SNAFU 1.0 to SNAFU 2.0
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

BisbeeGal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Wed May 15, 2024 10:07 am

Yesterday at 12:30ish the westbound carretera was backed up to San Antonio Hospital. I was going eastbound from westside Centro Ajijic and didn't see any accidents, etc. Worst of it seemed to be backup at Walmart light (no cops directing traffic). Looked like cars going straight westbound at light were stuck behind left-turners into Walmart who were waiting for left turn arrow.

After my trip to Riberas, I came home via local roads and avoided the carretera.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed May 15, 2024 10:27 am

And that's why they need a LEFT TURN ONLY lane.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 15, 2024 12:52 pm

The other day when I went through that left turn arrow remained red as though it hasn't been activated yet. They had a transito telling people to keep going and ignore it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Thu May 16, 2024 11:39 am

It was much better today around 10am as they had transitos there.

I noticed that there is new pavement laid on the leftmost side of the current westbound lane.

Perhaps they are creating a lane for left turners into Walmart from the east, freeing up a lane for straight-thru traffic going from SAT to Ajijic???
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down