INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara?

4 posters

Go down

Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara? Empty Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara?

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 pm

Hola! The hardware store Ferreteria Jara has been here for at least 15 years, and probably a lot longer. It's in Ajijic, on the carretera, just a couple of doors west of Telmex. It's been my go-to hardware store since I moved here. Great place, helpful people, and almost always seemed to have what I needed. And now it's CLOSED??? I went there a couple of days ago and the doors were shut in the afternoon. Yesterday I went and it was wide open and entirely empty. I asked the guys working inside on the floors and walls if they knew anything but all they said was "it closed". Does anybody know if they've relocated, and if so, where? I hope so. It was a consistently well-run place. Thanks.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara? Empty Re: Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara?

Post by Plan B Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:25 am

The hardware store Ferreteria next to iShop is also helpful.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

dvinton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara? Empty Re: Jara Hardware Store? / Ferreteria Jara?

Post by Marrell Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:32 pm

Jara has been closed for several years in Ajijic. Store is, I believe, still open in Joco and also Chapala.

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by miendo Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:03 am

Jara just recently closed in Ajijic. I was told Doñas Donuts is relocating there. A shopping center is to be built on Encarnacion Rosas so they will have to move along with Pasta Trenta. We shall see.
miendo
miendo

Humor : Plenty

http://www.AjijicNews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down