INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m the man

3 posters

Go down

I’m the man Empty I’m the man

Post by Jreboll Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:02 pm

I’m the man Screen10

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I’m the man Empty Re: I’m the man

Post by kiko Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:47 pm

Trump will not be convicted of any crimes because the Feds and the state charges against him were in error. Technically he should have been charged in Juvenile court since he is a 9 year old.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

mudgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:37 pm

Actually 9 year olds are much more mature. When he crosses his arms and puts on that twisted pursed lips pouty face, he looks just like a two year old who's just been told they can't have a cookie half an hour before dinner.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal and kiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:52 pm

I honestly can't recall ever seeing an adult pull the extremely childish faces that Trump does. He was obviously emotionally abused and emotionally stunted from the time he was a toddler. If he wasn't so vile, I'd feel sorry for him.

I had a friend who, if she banged her leg on a table, or otherwise minorly hurt herself, whereas other adults would just say "ouch", or nothing at all, would do this protracted "Oooowww!!!" thing in a really whiney 5 year old voice, way out of proportion to what had happened.
She was 5 years old was when her father started sexually abusing her and her mother slapped her across the face and told her never to lie again, when she told her what daddy had done.

That breathy little girl voice Ivanka speaks in? I have my suspicions about that. In addition to the comments Trump has made about her body that most fathers would be disgusted by, there are several photos of her draped across daddy's legs as a long-legged teenager in a short skirt, long past the age when most parents and children would find that appropriate.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:48 pm

All families have skeletons in the closet. Trump family’s is buried in Trump National Golf Club.
I’m the man Img_0015

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

BisbeeGal and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum