INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb

3 posters

Go down

Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb Empty Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb

Post by Bob Fogal Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:29 pm

Hello!

We're looking for a furnished 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom house or condo to rent, preferably with a water view, located anywhere from Ajijic to Chapala starting in mid-January 2023 to the end of February. We can pay up to $40,000 pesos or $2,100 USD for that time period.

We are a senior, married couple in our 70's from the Pacific NW. We have no pets. And we enjoy playing tennis so we would like to be located close to wherever there are tennis courts. This would be our first time to the area and we're looking forward to exploring and getting to know the people and the places.

Bob & Pati Fogal

Bob Fogal

Back to top Go down

Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb Empty Re: Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb

Post by kiko Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:14 pm

You might want to research Racquet Club in San Juan Cosala. Only 5 min W of Ajijic. Tennis clay courts, pickleball, racquet ball, pool, club house, gym, etc. I have seen several rentals available in the office recently. No traffic jams in San Juan Cosala. LOL
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb Empty Re: Furnished 2BR/2BA wanted mid-Jan to end of Feb

Post by CanuckBob Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:55 am

Maybe only 5 minutes in a rocket car.....lol. It usually takes me 20 to 30 minutes from Ajijic centro to my friend's place in RC. At night with no traffic my best time was 15 minutes.

Anyhow the RC does have tennis and pickle ball courts. Where else are there tennis courts? La Floresta?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

RickS and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down