INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connecting your Telcel phone to TotalPlay wifi

+3
Carry Bean
BisbeeGal
ferret
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Connecting your Telcel phone to TotalPlay wifi - Page 2 Empty Re: Connecting your Telcel phone to TotalPlay wifi

Post by CanuckBob Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:03 pm

Thanks. I'm thinking of switching to TotalPlay as the speed with Ilox is continually up and down. They have been good with connection and service though. I'm just waiting a while longer to ensure TotalPlay doesn't go the same way.......

Also, what are the payment options with them?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Connecting your Telcel phone to TotalPlay wifi - Page 2 Empty Re: Connecting your Telcel phone to TotalPlay wifi

Post by ferret Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Not sure I totally understand your question. I have Mi TotalPlay and just print off the amount owing and pay it at Oxxo with cash.
They offer two amounts to pay on the bill... the smaller amount, if paid by a certain date, gives you a discount. If you do that for six months, you get the discount for life.
The help line can answer any questions that you have.
I am paying month to month because I made the mistake of paying a year in advance with iLox for an increased speed that they never really gave me.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:57 pm

I was wondering if they have automatic payments off a credit card or PayPal like Ilox does. I hate having to go and pay bills every month. I have just about everything automated except for CFE although I can pay it on my Bancomer App so don't have to go out to pay it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:06 pm

I believe that ComputerGuy was paying for totalplay with a credit card. Just call them and ask please.

edited to add: yes you can pay with PayPal or a credit card or with cash at various locations including Oxxo and Farmacia Guadlajara.

I will do the stats for Covid later. I'm brain dead.

Last edited by ferret on Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:09 pm

We use PayPal to pay Total Play bill monthly which is delivered to their app and/or email. I **believe** you can pay ahead, but I won't do that.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:50 pm

ferret wrote:I believe that ComputerGuy was paying for totalplay with a credit card. Just call them and ask please.

edited to add: yes you can pay with PayPal or a credit card or with cash at various locations including Oxxo and Farmacia Guadlajara.

My printer is used so rarely that the ink dries up. They don’t send you a real bill or do you have to print off something to take to where you can pay the bill?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Carry Bean wrote:
ferret wrote:I believe that ComputerGuy was paying for totalplay with a credit card. Just call them and ask please.

My printer is used so rarely that the ink dries up.  They don’t send you a real bill or do you have to print off something to take to where you can pay the bill?

If you use PayPal there is no printing involved.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:34 pm

I haven’t used PayPal in years. Will have to look into that.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:42 pm

I'm doing my happy dance. I cancelled iLox last week and today I cancelled Telmex. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:31 pm

I love my Telmex connection. I use it to phone long distance up north for free and paying $499 per month get about 45 Mb/sec down and 10 up. I guess that I am lucky that I live fairly close to the Telmex office and that the telephone line between here and there is in good shape. Connecting your Telcel phone to TotalPlay wifi - Page 2 1f606
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:35 pm

We know Pete. We also know you love Actinver. I'm happy to have dumped both of them. Keep rubbing your lucky shamrock.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:12 pm

All I know feret, is that I have had good luck with the two choices mentioned above, which hasn't always been the case with a few other options I've had in the past :)
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2