INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Quality Drawer Pulls

3 posters

Go down

Good Quality Drawer Pulls Empty Good Quality Drawer Pulls

Post by dvinton Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:27 pm

My wife and I are shopping around for good-quality drawer pulls. We've been to Home Depot, Jako and Cerrajes.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks,

Don

dvinton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Good Quality Drawer Pulls Empty Re: Good Quality Drawer Pulls

Post by ferret Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:12 pm

It's going to depend on the style that you're looking for... colonial, modern etc.
I have bought drawer pulls at the Hardware store on the carretera immediately to the west of Intercam (Intercam and Oxxo plaza). They also have the screws of various lengths but not necessarily stainless steel.
However, I was looking for a specific kind of pulls for my kitchen drawers and found them on Amazon.com... they came with screws. If the screws are too long, you can use extra washers on the inside. If they're too short, counter sink them from the inside.
If you put in the Mexican address that you want to deliver them to, they will tell you IF they ship to Mexico.
I have things from Amazon.com shipped to iShop all the time and I don't have a box there... around 30 pesos a package but it depends on size.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=drawer+pulls&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
With the iShop address, nearly every single knob "ships to Mexico" appears in the choice. You can whittle down the choices by the style and colour on the left sidebar.
Have fun!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

dvinton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:33 am

Here's what's available on Amazon Mexico... https://www.amazon.com.mx/s?k=drawer+pulls&page=7&crid=MCUUTZ2RN4SC&qid=1634304517&ref=sr_pg_6

Both Amazon sites have 7 pages of choices but the Amazon Mexico site has very different choices.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

dvinton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dvinton Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:47 am

Thank you, Ferret, for the feedback!

We'll check out the local hardware store.

We've been browsing Amazon US and Mexico. We have an iShop address and use Amazon frequently. The Amazon selection is decent, but we wonder about quality when the price is for ten pulls. It seems too cheap or too good to be true. Anyway, we are thinking about ordering a pack or two to see what arrives.

dvinton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:13 am

I hear ya. I'm a fussy arse and like quality but also love a good price. It's been four years now and I've had no problem with any of the knobs I bought from either the hardware store or Amazon. Still look the same as the day I installed them.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

dvinton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:05 am

We bought drawer pulls from store that Ferret described.  It is the Prisa paint store, though it has a good inventory of hardware.  Its free parking is directly across the street on the southside of carretera, next to Pollo Feliz.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret and dvinton like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down