INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations

3 posters

Go down

Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations  Empty Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations

Post by MexicoPete Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:10 pm

One of the great advantages of living lakeside is that we get to celebrate two thanksgiving dinners lakeside. The first is Canadian Thanksgiving, which is this coming Monday and the second is the US thanksgiving dinner which is celebrated on the third Thursday of November.

Could some of you recommend restaurants having Thanksgiving dinners this Monday? Perhaps near Ajijic where I live. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you might wish to share here on line.

Scallions Bistro wont be celebrating Thanksgiving this Monday as they are closed on Mondays. At least that is what a waiter there told me.

Again, looking forward to your recommendations :)
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations  Empty Re: Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations

Post by ferret Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:16 pm

A group of us have a reservation at Manix for this Monday. It is, imho, one of the best Thanksgiving dinners around. The caveat is that, for the American Thanksgiving, it is packed and excesively noisy. Canadian Thanksgiving is quieter.
This year, they are open at noon but I would suggest a reservation.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations  Empty Re: Canadian Thanksgiving. Restaurant recommendations

Post by Gamina Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:37 am

Paninos is having Thanksgiving on Monday.  Their food is consistently good.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:43 am

I have been to Salvador's (now Scallions), Panino's and Manix over the years. Manix is, imho, heads above the others. Whatever works for you and your taste buds.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

RVGRINGO likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down